PDA

View Full Version : Fakes

Slider1981
11-21-2001, 01:33 AM
How many people have noticed that everyone who "claim" to have problems with their xbox have 5 or under posts. I think there are some people trying to make people hate the xbox. I would be different if these people were regular people who we have been in contact with for about a month, but these are completly new people. Something Fishy is going on if you ask me. What do u guys think?

teXman
11-21-2001, 02:07 AM
lol...it's not that serious man.

l Maximus l
11-21-2001, 12:21 PM
Personally, I think they need to clean out their poopy pants and get rid of their PoS2 and actually become a true gamer and buy an XBox :D

mattcoxonline
11-21-2001, 04:22 PM
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
PS is ****,
and Gamecube is too....

Xbox Rules!

teXman
11-21-2001, 05:27 PM
I have both a PS2 and an XBOX and anyone who doesn't see that Sony changed the gaming industry is not a true gamer. Albeit MS has changed it again but if you say that you've never played a PS2 game and been impressed, whether it be graphics, gameplay or whatever then I think you're kidding yourself. I'd like to know what you PS2 and Gamecube bashers were playing before the XBOX? What was truly worth you're gaming dollar?

Lightwave Freak
11-21-2001, 07:40 PM
I agree with u teXman... I was really impressed by the PS2's graphics (though i never got one) but i am even more impressed with the XBOX.

Gamming IS all about the games... which depend upon the platform, the software, the developer... :cool:

Slash10
11-21-2001, 07:44 PM
I wasnt that impressed with PS2's graphics, all i said was XBOX's will be better and that these arent that much better then PS1. Jezz the NFL Gameday was horrible, SSX was the best game for it, but now we Got SSX Tricky. Anyone see the comercial yet? Can u really do the Worm on your Snowboard in the game or is that just for comercail

WynnFire
11-21-2001, 09:11 PM
I can say I was never impressed by a PS2. I had a Dreamcast and to me it either looked the same as a PS2 game or better. The PS2 didn't revolutionize the gaming industry, Sega and their Dreamcast did being the first 128bit gaming console out there. Neither did the PS1. Sega already had their Saturn out. So to me, Sony didn't do crap to revolutionize the gaming industry. All they have done is release their stuff after Sega.

teXman
11-21-2001, 10:27 PM
I think the end result of the dreamcast just about says it all for their gaming revolution.

Slider1981
11-21-2001, 10:51 PM
I agree with Wynn fire. The dreamcast in my opinion is just as good as the PS2. The PS2 is just a dreamcast with hype. The PS2 never changed gaming forever, the dreamcast was the system that cut the red ribbon and opened up the gaming world. The only thing that PS2 did was created hype and claimed to change gaming forever, the average gamer believed that and bought the system. The dreamcast may have died, but at least it can truly claim that it changed gaming forever, not the junky PS2. And btw, my brother owns a PS2, i have played it, but i usually just stuck with my dreamcast. And now the Xbox will pick up and expand what Sega began.

And also i read some places that a lot of people claim that the PS2 is not a next generation console, pushing to create the PS3. Which the PS3's chip is supposed to be made by 2004. LOL

WynnFire
11-22-2001, 12:40 AM
Hey, I just wanted to mention something. Has anyone tried to play a fighting game on a Playstation controller? I worked at an electronics store and they had 2 PS2's and 2 Dreamcasts. They had the Dreamcast and PS2 side by side on tables. I tried to play Street Fighter EX3 on the PS2, I had a very hard time and kept losing. Not because the game was hard, it was because the D-Pad is really connected to each other like it is on every console before it and on the Dreamcast and XBOX!! All to me the PS2 is, is a over hyped, over priced, Dreamcast with a DVD player. That's basically all it is. I even heard the professionals saying that the Dreamcast version of DOA2 looks better than the PS2 version. Plus that it took a long time to transfer Resident Evil: Code Veronica from the DC to the PS2 because of encoding or something. Basically that the Dreamcast version is better. I will see if I can find the article and post a link. Of course, that was a year ago so I don't know.

I'm not trying to re kindle the PS2 vs Dreamcast war or really trying to be biased or anything, I'm just stating the facts.