PDA

View Full Version : Game of the Year !!!

XBOX MSSC
12-10-2002, 03:09 PM
What game do you think will be game of the year ? And why ?

GAME OF THE YEAR: I think it'll be GTA: Vice City. Because it's way to over rated and it's a favorite from most ps2 fan boys. I don't agree with it, but that is my assumption. If you ask me what game I think deserves it is Splinter Cell. SC is the king, not because everyone likes/has it. Because it makes you use your brain. And it had good graphics, deep plot and well put together. And i find it rare in most games these days.

Cloud Strife
12-10-2002, 03:31 PM
It will be Metroid Prime. Trust me.;) However, I would vote for Gun Valkyire or Blinx.:D

XBOX MSSC
12-10-2002, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
It will be Metroid Prime. Trust me.;) However, I would vote for Gun Valkyire or Blinx.:D

That is what i forgot. Prime. Yeah, it's gunna be prime. however Vice City and Splinter Cell will be runners up.

OuFtb
12-10-2002, 03:44 PM
I know you said it desires it but I think it will be game of the year Splinter Cell.

VeNoMiZA
12-10-2002, 03:46 PM
splinter cell definitly for xbox for gamecube metroid for pos2 kingdom hearts

Dark Enemy
12-10-2002, 03:54 PM
Splinter Cell should be game of the year, cause it made grafics part of gameplay.

just my $.02

Toonz
12-10-2002, 04:12 PM
Hmmmmmm although I know it won't even get a honorable mention I think BF1942 was the best game put out this year. Yes it has its problems and at times is almost unplayable online but when I look at the overall picture of a game I really thought it brought alotta new stuff to the table especially for its genre. It has layed a foundation that I'm sure someone is going to improve upon and smooth out the wrinkles and make a awsome copycat of. Review scores and sales should not be a deciding a factor IMO although I'm sure 95% of people would disagree. We have hit a point were everyone only wants sequels for the most part and I for one enjoy giving new titles a chance before I jump on the sequel bandwagon. I want to experience new adventures when I pop in a game and new creative idea's rather than the same game but improved graphics. I'll be really dissapointed if Vice City wins for just that reason. I think it will be between MP, SC, and VC. I don't care who wins as long as it ain't VC

destroydemons
12-10-2002, 04:38 PM
splinter cell - xbox
kingdom hearts or vice city- ps2
gamecube deserves nothing...:p

Kortiz
12-10-2002, 04:39 PM
prime probably....however i hope splinter cell does....

Liquid Gears
12-10-2002, 04:48 PM
Obviously Spinter Cell :rolleyes:

JimmieDoogan
12-10-2002, 05:02 PM
I think gamespot is the only site full of fanboys stupid enough to call Vice City game of the year. Sure it's fun, but it's not innovative and nothing really new. Therefore, GOTY should go to Splinter Cell or Metroid. Just my opinion. I think both are prime candidates for the gold. We know what Gamespot thinks of Xbox so we won't even go there, but I'm pretty sure the other sites and mags will feel this way.

X-Factor
12-10-2002, 05:03 PM
Splinter Cell without question has my vote for Game of the Year...

Splinter Cell has the best graphics to-date (movie-quality graphics; not even the highest-end PCs have graphics that look this gorgeous). And here is a rare feat; SC has almost flawless gameplay to go along with those untouchable graphics--if you don't have SC yet, get off your lazy ass and go play this game...;)

Metroid Prime, and Vice City are the runner-ups to SC--but, we all know what the Game of the Year will be next year; come on folks, you all know what the f#@k I'm talking about...:D

JimmieDoogan
12-10-2002, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by X-Factor
you all know what the f#@k I'm talking about...:D

DERP!!! Wasn't that silly kids!! Of course we know... :D ;)

# 1 Stunner
12-10-2002, 05:40 PM
well i think splinter cell and hopefully halo 2 next year:D

Leo
12-10-2002, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by XBOX MSSC
What game do you think will be game of the year ? And why ?

GAME OF THE YEAR: I think it'll be GTA: Vice City. Because it's way to over rated and it's a favorite from most ps2 fan boys. I don't agree with it, but that is my assumption. If you ask me what game I think deserves it is Splinter Cell. SC is the king, not because everyone likes/has it. Because it makes you use your brain. And it had good graphics, deep plot and well put together. And i find it rare in most games these days.

Splinter Cell is a runner up. Vice City is the game of a year. That's what I think.

Leo
12-10-2002, 06:18 PM
Splinter Cell without question has my vote for Game of the Year...

Splinter Cell has the best graphics to-date (movie-quality graphics; not even the highest-end PCs have graphics that look this gorgeous). And here is a rare feat; SC has almost flawless gameplay to go along with those untouchable graphics--if you don't have SC yet, get off your lazy ass and go play this game...;)

Metroid Prime, and Vice City are the runner-ups to SC--but, we all know what the Game of the Year will be next year; come on folks, you all know what the f#@k I'm talking about...:D

You meant Halo 2 game of the year 2003? NOPE!!!!!!

B.C., Brute Force, Fabel or DOOM 3 are going to be a game of the year of 2003!!!

Not Halo 2 besides I am tired of Halo!!!!!!

That's my opinion!

I WOULD NOT make Halo 2 a game of the year of 2003.

VeNoMiZA
12-10-2002, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Leo

You meant Halo 2 game of the year 2003? NOPE!!!!!!

B.C., Brute Force, Fabel or DOOM 3 are going to be a game of the year of 2003!!!

Not Halo 2 besides I am tired of Halo!!!!!!

That's my opinion!

I WOULD NOT make Halo 2 a game of the year of 2003.
u get worse by the minute.... halo 2 is gonna own all those u mentioned, i dont think B.C. is goona big like halo one.

OuFtb
12-10-2002, 06:26 PM
You people are talking about next year. I hope Halo 2 is because its on Xbox but like somone mintioned Doom 3. That is going to have the best grafics so far and the review I heard said it was going to be awsome, But it will come out on Xbox to just reimbered.

Leo
12-10-2002, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by VeNoMiZA

u get worse by the minute.... halo 2 is gonna own all those u mentioned, i dont think B.C. is goona big like halo one.

THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THINK!!!!!!!!!!!! VeNoMiZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Halo 2 is NOT going to be a game of year! WHy you might ask???? Because it's just a sequel!!!!!! In Halo 2 there just some add-ons like new weapons, new enemies, new vehicles, Xbox LIve and new levels. Halo 2 is HALO 1!!!!! Because they just added soem things too Halo 2!!! They could have made Halo 1 as Halo 2! They just making sequels so they will RIP-OFF MORE OF OUR DAMN MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Besides meybe not B.C., Fabel, Halo 2, Brute Force or DOOM 3 are going to be Game Of the year because Half-Life 2 coming out Holiday 2003!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Half-LIfe was a game of the year in 1998 whener it came out, and now Half-Life sequel going to make history AGAIN IN 2003!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's brake time F-UCKING HALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It's time for Half LIfe 2, B.C., Brute FOrce, DOOM 3 or Fable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To BE GAME OF THE YEAR OF 2003!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate HALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have it !!!!!!!!!!!!! And I hate it because I am tired of Halo being of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will you F-UCK F-UCK off HALO????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Halo was game of the year it dosen't mean it's going to be a game of the year again!!!!!!! There are more better and much diffrent games than Halo. Other new games like B.C., Brute Force, Fabel, DOOM 3 and Half-Life have diffren new experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok let's take Fabel!!!!!!!!!!

You could buy a house do ANYTHING yoy want. MArry a women!!!!!
Have children! and there you go!!!!!!!!!!!! New GAME!!!!!!!! WITH BETTER GRAPHICS!!!!!!!!! THAN F-UCKING HALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's take B.C.!

Awesome !!!!!!!!!!AWESOME!!!!!!! GAME WITH DINOSAURS!!!!!!!! Fight in real-time!!!!!!! Discover new things!!!!!!! GORY GAME FULL OF BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BETTER trees than F-UCKING HALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate HALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BEtter water than F-UCKING HALO!!!!!!!!!! Better Graphics than F-UCKING HALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORGET HALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B.C., Fabel, Brute Force, DOOM 3 or Half-Life 2 are going to be game of the year of 2003!!!!!!!

BYE F-UKCING Halo!!!

Cloud Strife
12-10-2002, 07:09 PM
I can tell Leo is having a bad day.

XBOX MSSC
12-10-2002, 07:11 PM
I can tell Leo is having a bad day.

no kidding. lol.

Casper
12-10-2002, 07:19 PM
Leo, the Ritalin is in the bathroom, second shelf in the medicine cabinet :)

Ok, back to topic...IMO, I would have to say that SC will get it and Metroid Prime will be a close second and I honestly think that Vice City will rank behind another game....being either GR or UC, just due to the XBL experience...but don't quote me on that :D

Evil_Dr_Beefy
12-10-2002, 07:53 PM
I would love to see splinter cell get game of the year, but with the powers that be..(fanboys don't count)....vice city is going to take it all.........

Xbox Owner
12-10-2002, 07:57 PM
why does everyone thing kingdom hearts is so good? that game blows ass..:confused:

Veno
12-10-2002, 08:26 PM
Game of the Year 2002=Metroid Prime
Game of the Year 2003=Counter Strike:Condition Zero

Cloud Strife
12-10-2002, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Xbox Owner
why does everyone thing kingdom hearts is so good? that game blows ass..:confused: Thank you, Thank you for saying that. I was anticipating the game for a while. It was one of the reasons I bought a Playstation 2. I kept going to Blockbuster but the game was checked out. I finally got the chance to rent it and it really sucked. The camera, graphics, gameplay was horrible. The commercials were so fake. I'm glad I didn't buy it.;)

TheCovenant
12-10-2002, 09:02 PM
metroid prime will win GOTY

Bigwig
12-10-2002, 09:11 PM
Thank you, Thank you for saying that. I was anticipating the game for a while. It was one of the reasons I bought a Playstation 2. I kept going to Blockbuster but the game was checked out. I finally got the chance to rent it and it really sucked. The camera, graphics, gameplay was horrible. The commercials were so fake. I'm glad I didn't buy it.;)

lol I thought it was Squares best game

Xracer
12-10-2002, 10:22 PM
Splinter Cell will win it over metroid or gta vice city because its an original game not a remake of an older game.

XBOX MSSC
12-11-2002, 09:19 AM
They have to give gta: vc at least a top 5 or all the ps2 owners will sh*t in there g-strings and the whole world will drown. NAW MEAN ?

# 1 Stunner
12-11-2002, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Leo

Halo 2 is NOT going to be a game of year! WHy you might ask???? Because it's just a sequel!!!!!! In Halo 2 there just some add-ons like new weapons, new enemies, new vehicles, Xbox LIve and new levels. Halo 2 is HALO 1!!!!! Because they just added soem things too Halo 2!!! They could have made Halo 1 as Halo 2! They just making sequels so they will RIP-OFF MORE OF OUR DAMN MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Besides meybe not B.C., Fabel, Halo 2, Brute Force or DOOM 3 are going to be Game Of the year because Half-Life 2 coming out Holiday 2003!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Half-LIfe was a game of the year in 1998 whener it came out, and now Half-Life sequel going to make history AGAIN IN 2003!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's brake time F-UCKING HALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It's time for Half LIfe 2, B.C., Brute FOrce, DOOM 3 or Fable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To BE GAME OF THE YEAR OF 2003!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate HALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have it !!!!!!!!!!!!! And I hate it because I am tired of Halo being of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Halo was game of the year it dosen't mean it's going to be a game of the year again!!!!!!! There are more better and much diffrent games than Halo. Other new games like B.C., Brute Force, Fabel, DOOM 3 and Half-Life have diffren new experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have children! and there you go!!!!!!!!!!!! New GAME!!!!!!!! WITH BETTER GRAPHICS!!!!!!!!! THAN F-UCKING HALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's take B.C.!

Awesome !!!!!!!!!!AWESOME!!!!!!! GAME WITH DINOSAURS!!!!!!!! Fight in real-time!!!!!!! Discover new things!!!!!!! GORY GAME FULL OF BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BETTER trees than F-UCKING HALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate HALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BEtter water than F-UCKING HALO!!!!!!!!!! Better Graphics than F-UCKING HALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B.C., Fabel, Brute Force, DOOM 3 or Half-Life 2 are going to be game of the year of 2003!!!!!!!

BYE F-UKCING Halo!!!
yo man more than 3/4 of the xbox owners love halo....and settle down kemosobie...

Dark Enemy
12-11-2002, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Leo

Let's take B.C.!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BYE F-UKCING Halo!!!

LMAO this is the first time i saw Leo go mad, what wrong buddy, hes prolly catching on with all the cussing. Halo2 will own BC in my opinion. And to me if u buy an xbox with out halo its like ur buying a car with no keys.

just my $.02

RudedogX
12-11-2002, 10:05 AM
Who let leo into the icky icky?:confused:

Well, I've gotta agree that SplinterCell deserves the GOY, but I have a strange feeling that it's actually going to end up being MGS: Substance that wins it. Call me crazy, but that's what I'm thinkin'.

As for next year, it's way too early to even begin to make a guess, especially with surprise announcement of games and delays.

Ninja Scroll
12-11-2002, 10:44 AM
Okay, you are crazy RDX.:rolleyes: Da only fools to give MGS2: Substance a better score than SC was gamestop & EGM.:rolleyes:

If EGM aint have so much love foe'me I would flame dem fools.;)

back to da topic. I say GOTY goes to Splinter Cell.

What will da critics vote for? More than likely da over hyped Vice City. Maybe Prime. Dunno,.. I do know im buying Metriod Fusion on Friday along with MGS2:S foe Xbox.;)

XBOX MSSC
12-11-2002, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by rudedogX
Who let leo into the icky icky?:confused:

Well, I've gotta agree that SplinterCell deserves the GOY, but I have a strange feeling that it's actually going to end up being MGS: Substance that wins it. Call me crazy, but that's what I'm thinkin'.

As for next year, it's way too early to even begin to make a guess, especially with surprise announcement of games and delays.

I think goty can't be a multi-platfomer. And MGS2 is just a remake of last year's game. But if it was new and only on X it might have a chance. Dunno, just a guess.

XBOX MSSC
12-11-2002, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
Along with MGS2:S foe Xbox.;)

Good Deal. MGS2 is a great buy. :D

RudedogX
12-11-2002, 10:51 AM
All right, before we go further, I have not played MGS: S, I don't plan on it for the simple reason of all the bad things that I have heard about it. I much more prefer Splinter Cell, and I think that definetly deserves the GOTY, but with EGM and Gamestop in the vote, I just get this strange feeling that will be the game. I would hate it if was, but whatever.:rolleyes:

That's fanboys for you.

Dark Enemy
12-11-2002, 10:56 AM
MGS sucks i played it and returned it after 3 hours and got Gr. I would rather see SC as game of the year than Metroid or GTA. Gta vice city is pretty much Gta 3 with more freedom.

XBOX MSSC
12-11-2002, 12:13 PM
I havn't opened SC, and i won't untill i beat MA and GR. However i have played the demo and it kicks ass. :D

Cloud Strife
12-11-2002, 12:22 PM
I think MGS 2 is a great game. Much better than the first one. I do have to admit that Splinter Cell is more amazing. I just love games that are interactive movies anyway.;)

XBOX MSSC
12-11-2002, 12:31 PM
I think MGS 2 is a great game. Much better than the first one. I do have to admit that Splinter Cell is more amazing. I just love games that are interactive movies anyway.;)

yeah, me too. That is why i'm pumped about the Mission Impossible game. When is that coming out anyway ?

Ninja Scroll
12-11-2002, 12:43 PM

yeah, me too. That is why i'm pumped about the Mission Impossible game. When is that coming out anyway ?

MSSC just killed dis thread...

... R.I.P game of da year thread,..dat cat actually meantioned Mission Impossible game,.... :rolleyes:

XBOX MSSC
12-11-2002, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

MSSC just killed dis thread...

... R.I.P game of da year thread,..dat cat actually meantioned Mission Impossible game,.... :rolleyes:

Yawn...If this game is like the 64 game it'll rock. But I liked the movie. And I hope this game lives up to it. :D

Insane Jester
12-11-2002, 12:57 PM
In my eyes .. and only in my eyes ...

XBOX - SPLINTER CELL Cos its just that good.
PS2 - omniishu 2 <--- sorry if its wrong but couldnt be botherd to reach over and pick up box ;)
GAMECUBE - Resident evil -- just look at how nice it is ..
PC - Must be MAFIA

xboxmaster2002
12-11-2002, 01:05 PM
Splinter Cell has the potential and GTA was too hyped up and it sucks anyway, so i think it will be Metroid Prime or Splinter Cell

Ninja Scroll
12-11-2002, 02:26 PM

Yawn...If this game is like the 64 game it'll rock. But I liked the movie. And I hope this game lives up to it. :D

Da first movie was confusing as hell with a disfunctional inconsistent terrible so called story.

MI:2 was beast tight!.. but no mistaking it, da original movie sucked ninja nutz!:)

Cloud Strife
12-11-2002, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by xboxmaster2002
Splinter Cell has the potential and GTA was too hyped up and it sucks anyway, so i think it will be Metroid Prime or Splinter Cell Oh yeah GTA was overhyped. I thought the driving in the game was voring and the graphics were awful. One of the worst games I've ever played. The worst game I ever played was E.T. for Atari 2600.

destroydemons
12-11-2002, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Leo

Let's take B.C.!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BYE F-UKCING Halo!!!

I am laughing so hard right now....he says halo 2 wont win game of the year cuz its a sequel. yet hes saying half life 2 will even though its a sequel ....good going:P....but half life 2 will b awesome, so wil counter-strike even if all the buttons priobably wont fit on the control

destroydemons
12-11-2002, 03:28 PM
Oh yeah GTA was overhyped. I thought the driving in the game was voring and the graphics were awful. One of the worst games I've ever played. The worst game I ever played was E.T. for Atari 2600.

cmon now, lets not forget azurik

or bruce lee (even if i havent played it, it soudns and looks pretty sucky)

X-Factor
12-11-2002, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Leo
Halo 2 is NOT going to be a game of year! WHy you might ask???? Because it's just a sequel!!!!!! In Halo 2 there just some add-ons like new weapons, new enemies, new vehicles, Xbox LIve and new levels. Halo 2 is HALO 1!!!!! Because they just added soem things too Halo 2!!! They could have made Halo 1 as Halo 2! They just making sequels so they will RIP-OFF MORE OF OUR DAMN MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You are saying Halo 2 will not be Game of the Year in 2003, yet you have NEVER even played the game to make such a statement...:rolleyes:

Halo 2 is Halo 1?;) Actually the developers of Halo (Bungie) are building Halo 2 completely from the ground up--an entirely new engine (Halo 2 will be a FAR CRY from Halo 1). Halo won't be Game of the Year in 2003 because it's a sequel?:rolleyes:

Look at all the runner-ups for GOTY in 2001--GTA3, FFX, and MGS2...SEQUEL, SEQUEL, SEQUEL (your theories are far too contradicting). And you speak of wanting Doom III and Half-Life 2 to get GOTY next year, and those games are SEQUELS too...:rolleyes:

Pretty much EVERYTHING you have stated in this thread is contradicting, and makes absolutely no sense at all (think before you speak). Halo 2 is an entirely different game from Halo 1 (suggest you read the 10-page preview of Halo 2 in EGM, and find out how much different Halo 2 is from Halo 1). Halo 2 comes out in one year, and maybe then when you have played the game for hours on end can you make such statements (even then your statements would be ultimately moronic)...;)

Cloud Strife
12-11-2002, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by destroydemons

cmon now, lets not forget azurik

or bruce lee (even if i havent played it, it soudns and looks pretty sucky) There is nothing wrong with Azurik, I love that game. It took me 45 hours to beat. I'll admit the game had some glitches but it was great. Much better than The Legend of Zelda OT for N64 in my opinion. I also like Smashing Drive and Kakuto Chojin. I'm not about to judge Bruce Lee or Kabuki Warriors because I haven't played them.

No Fear 23
12-11-2002, 03:34 PM
You are saying Halo 2 will not be Game of the Year in 2003, yet you have NEVER even played the game to make such a statement...:rolleyes:

Halo 2 is Halo 1?;) Actually the developers of Halo (Bungie) are building Halo 2 completely from the ground up--an entirely new engine (Halo 2 will be a FAR CRY from Halo 1). Halo won't be Game of the Year in 2003 because it's a sequel?:rolleyes:

Look at all the runner-ups for GOTY in 2001--GTA3, FFX, and MGS2...SEQUEL, SEQUEL, SEQUEL (your theories are far too contradicting). And you speak of wanting Doom III and Half-Life 2 to get GOTY next year, and those games are SEQUELS too...:rolleyes:

Pretty much EVERYTHING you have stated in this thread is contradicting, and makes absolutely no sense at all (think before you speak). Halo 2 is an entirely different game from Halo 1 (suggest you read the 10-page preview of Halo 2 in EGM, and find out how much different Halo 2 is from Halo 1). Halo 2 comes out in one year, and maybe then when you have played the game for hours on end can you make such statements (even then your statements would be ultimately moronic)...;)

tru dat. leo, think before u start saying something stupid to embarss urself:confused:

neway, i think for sure, splinter cell will be game of the year. and metriod prime? i dunno i never played it so cant say. im hoping splinter cell will win

destroydemons
12-11-2002, 03:45 PM
There is nothing wrong with Azurik, I love that game. It took me 45 hours to beat. I'll admit the game had some glitches but it was great. Much better than The Legend of Zelda OT for N64 in my opinion. I also like Smashing Drive and Kakuto Chojin. I'm not about to judge Bruce Lee or Kabuki Warriors because I haven't played them.

Either way, i dont really like any zelda games...they get way too boring, and yes i can beat them..............

reaction: maybe you say you can beat it but you just suck so you dont like it.

i already said what every1 else is gona say to me, but i CAN beat it.

shnike123
12-11-2002, 03:55 PM
The game of the year will prolly be metroid prime, although splinter cell and vice will be close.

If i had to choose i would pick Mortal Kombat : Deadly Aliance the game is just awsome hehe

Cloud Strife
12-11-2002, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by shnike123
The game of the year will prolly be metroid prime, although splinter cell and vice will be close.

If i had to choose i would pick Mortal Kombat : Deadly Aliance the game is just awsome hehe MK Deadly Alliance was awesome. I rented the game and couldn't stop playing. I was gald to see the game turn out good. Brings back old memories.;)

KrazYWind
12-11-2002, 04:52 PM
Splinter Cell will be becuase of its good graphics and fun game play :D

Whisper
12-11-2002, 06:55 PM
Vice City because those ps2 fan boys stick in numbers

splinter cell second

pu$$y System 2 ... *sigh*

destroydemons
12-11-2002, 07:57 PM
yea id vote for mortal kombat too...i picked it up at like 5pm and didnt stop playin til 4am.........no sleepp

No Fear 23
12-11-2002, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by wwfraven2k
Vice City because those ps2 fan boys stick in numbers

splinter cell second

pu$$y System 2 ... *sigh*

well, last year when GTA3 was out, it was out longer than Halo and GTA3 was very popular but halo took the GOY award. everybody thought GTA3 would win it

neway, i dont beleive vice city will be game of the year bc of alot of game violence issues goin on with the government and parents. think about it.:rolleyes:

so, it could either be SC or metriod Prime, but i hope SC