PDA

View Full Version : North West Halo Tournaments

gameclucks.com
12-10-2002, 05:34 PM
Just wanted to inform all you gamers up here in the NorthWest about some Halo Tourneys.

All of you know about the National Tourney going on right now. The next qualifiers on December 14th and and January 14th. If you qualify, then you get a chance at the $16k in prizes on Feb. 2nd at GameClucks in Lynnwood, WA. Check out iGames.org for more info.

Also, a local (wa only) 2v2 tournament will be hosted on December 21st. Come on down and play with the big boys.

www.gameclucks.com

# 1 Stunner
12-10-2002, 05:36 PM
interesting..maybe i should get back in halo 16k:eek:

wweomaniac
12-10-2002, 05:37 PM
cool idea game clucks. looked at the website too :)

l Maximus l
12-10-2002, 09:16 PM
Hey, gameclucks...definately sounds interesting considering that I live in the area...and I truly enjoyed smoking you on XBConnect while you hosted the Halo matches :D hehe

But, I'm curious...what size televisions do you use to play Halo on? The reason why I ask is because I got smoked in the third round of the national Halo tournament because I was submitted to a four way split screen on a 27" televison when I'm used to playing full screen on my 50" HDTV. I couldn't see half the time! Know what I mean?

I appreciate your feedback :)

TheCovenant
12-10-2002, 09:22 PM
aww man....i totally get what you mean maximus. i always play on my own screen. sharing lowers the overall graphics and makes it very difficult to see.

brrrrr. makes me shiver just thinking about it.

gameclucks.com
12-11-2002, 03:27 PM
If you think you beat me, or anyone on our team here, then it shouldn't be hard for you to win one of our Tourneys. We have given away $1000's already. Why don't you come claim some?

About TV's. Our smallest sets are 27" Flat Screen CRT's, which blow away any projection as far as quality is concerned. And if you want one of the bigger CRT's, we'll give it to ya.

Come win our money.... that is if you're the Real Deal.

Variation-XBA
12-11-2002, 09:15 PM
Too far south ;(
<--NW Canada

Cloud Strife
12-12-2002, 08:14 AM
Something good always happens by Microsoft headquarters.