PDA

View Full Version : Midtown Madness hand-ons preview..............

Dark Enemy
12-10-2002, 10:10 PM
This game is gonna be the ish, roaming around, taging in huge cities, i cant wait for this game. the link is www.gamespot.com

carlbme
12-10-2002, 10:35 PM
Cool, thanks for the heads up.

I never played the other games and am still not sure about this.
It does sound fun though. I like the fact that there is alot of it to both the single player and Live aspects.

And the graphics aren't too shabby either :D

SPARTAN VI
12-10-2002, 11:03 PM
Yeah, I have Midtown Madness 2 I think, it was fun to play on my LAN with my dad and sister. Should be hella fun on XBOX LIVE.

Eeeeeeewwww.... GameSpot.... nice find I guess.

TheCovenant
12-10-2002, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by SPARTAN VI
Yeah, I have Midtown Madness 2 I think, it was fun to play on my LAN with my dad and sister. Should be hella fun on XBOX LIVE.

Eeeeeeewwww.... GameSpot.... nice find I guess.

lol. agreed. gamespot? what are you doin' over there?

Anyways great find, but dont expect this game to get scored high on gamespot.

i hate them.

Dark Enemy
12-10-2002, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by TheCovenant

lol. agreed. gamespot? what are you doin' over there?

Anyways great find, but dont expect this game to get scored high on gamespot.

i hate them.

lol man i agree, but i like looking around and i saw that, it seems liek that liked it, but i guess we will see how low they will go. :D

LynxFX
12-11-2002, 12:37 AM
I sure hope they clean up the graphics. Those sparks look like the lame line sparks in Wreckless on the PS2. The Xbox is capable of WAYYY more than that. Coming from Microsoft, this game better exploit the power of the X.

Koopa
12-11-2002, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by Lynxfx-XBA
I sure hope they clean up the graphics. Those sparks look like the lame line sparks in Wreckless on the PS2. The Xbox is capable of WAYYY more than that. Coming from Microsoft, this game better exploit the power of the X.

thats a little bit nitpicky, dont you think? everything else looks great to me:D

LynxFX
12-11-2002, 01:38 AM
Of course it is nit picky. :D But it stood out like a sore thumb since, like you said, everything else looked pretty darn good. The xbox is capable of particle lighting so they should use it. None of this faux spark junk that you have to do on the PS2.

This game has the chance of being killer, so it helps to be picky before it comes out, and not after. ;)

Dark Enemy
12-11-2002, 09:15 AM
I just hope in this version the cops dont chase u for no reason. That was lame in MM2 cause u would go by the law but they still chased u, i hope they fix that.

SPARTAN VI
12-11-2002, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by PublicEnemy2k3
I just hope in this version the cops dont chase u for no reason. That was lame in MM2 cause u would go by the law but they still chased u, i hope they fix that.

Yeah! That and the annoying voices at the beginning of each run... that really bugged my me and my dad.

Cloud Strife
12-11-2002, 05:54 PM
Never played MM for the PC so I'm looking forward to playing it for Xbox.:)

No Fear 23
12-11-2002, 06:09 PM
umm, i'll keep an eye on it

Variation-XBA
12-11-2002, 09:20 PM
Im geting this just cause live.... so I can crash into thing/people and such :Dhttp://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2002/news/12/10/midtown_screen006.jpg