PDA

View Full Version : Music On or Off ?

Insane Jester
12-11-2002, 01:13 PM
Lo all .. Do u play youre games with the in game music on or off ?
I seem to find it hard to play games with music on in any game i play.. Usally the first option i look for on a game is the audio/music off option .. even the menu music gets turned off .. Yet my m8 loves the music and always has it on .. Whats youre choice ?

Mercury
12-11-2002, 02:42 PM
The one time I absolutely hate the music in a game is in sports games. Because it plays whenever you're going through menus and in sports games you usually spend a lot of time in them.

But other games I just like turning the music volume down. Not all the way, enough to hear it though.

Cloud Strife
12-11-2002, 03:17 PM
I always have the music on. Sometimes I play a certain game just to listen to the music like Jet Set Radio Future. I even sing to the songs in several games all the time.:D

VeNoMiZA
12-11-2002, 03:46 PM
diosnt matyter to me i always have the music on :D keeps me interested. and i hate silence.

EHWfedPres
12-11-2002, 04:22 PM
I love music in games. I like playing my own soundtrackin NHL Hitz, i always listen to music in Deathrow, some fps games have good background music...etc.

Cloud Strife
12-11-2002, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
I love music in games. I like playing my own soundtrackin NHL Hitz, i always listen to music in Deathrow, some fps games have good background music...etc. I'll agree Halo had good background music.

I think one of the best background music was Final Fantasy VII. I dance to the boss battle theme.;)
I know that you hate it when I talk about this.

Dre
12-11-2002, 05:18 PM
That depends...almost always on. Always on for a game where the music sets the tone & atmospher. Otherwise, if I've played the game 100's of times b4 and it doesn't have custom soundtrack support, I'll just play mp3's from my comp as I play.

ARONO129
12-11-2002, 08:03 PM
Since I play sports games I turn the music off. Sports games and music aren't a good mix.

NINE BREAKER
12-12-2002, 01:04 AM
Always on. If the games soundtrack sucks, like almost always, and I can't use custom soundtracks, which I can't figure out why all games don't come with this option, then I turn on my sterio system.

carlbme
12-12-2002, 01:24 AM
On, I turn it down for racing games though since I also like to hear the engine.