PDA

View Full Version : Game wallpapers for your PC

Brevity
12-11-2002, 04:23 PM
This site has some good ones for your fav games. I am using the GR one right now.

HERE (http://www.gamewallpapers.com/ ) :)

Cloud Strife
12-11-2002, 04:31 PM
Thanks for the site, but I don't think I'll be taking down my Blinx: The Timesweeper wallpaper any time soon.;) The only other wallpaper I would put up right now is my Burning Rangers one.:)

Brevity
12-11-2002, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
Thanks for the site, but I don't think I'll be taking down my Blinx: The Timesweeper wallpaper any time soon.;) The only other wallpaper I would put up right now is my Burning Rangers one.:)
Your kidding a/b BLINX right? :eek: That game was asstastic.:rolleyes:

Cloud Strife
12-11-2002, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Brevity

Your kidding a/b BLINX right? :eek: That game was asstastic.:rolleyes: Yeah right. Blinx is my second favorite Xbox game after Gun Valkyrie. I play that game all the time. I do love platforming games though. Blinx was directed by Naoto Ohmisha(sp) who did the original Sonic's, Nights, and Burning Rangers. He makes the best games ever. I don't understand what's the problem with Blinx. The camera is not as bad as Mario Sunshine and Pac-Man World 2. I love the time limit and no story. I would give Blinx game of the year.;)

Brevity
12-11-2002, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
Yeah right. Blinx is my second favorite Xbox game after Gun Valkyrie. I play that game all the time. I do love platforming games though. Blinx was directed by Naoto Ohmisha(sp) who did the original Sonic's, Nights, and Burning Rangers. He makes the best games ever. I don't understand what's the problem with Blinx. The camera is not as bad as Mario Sunshine and Pac-Man World 2. I love the time limit and no story. I would give Blinx game of the year.;)
Sorry I just did not like it, and I had high hopes for it. Each to his own though.

Insane Jester
12-11-2002, 04:55 PM
yeah great site been going there for ages ...

destroydemons
12-11-2002, 05:06 PM
im too cheap to give 5$$ a year :( but i can look up to 3 wallpapers a day! WOWEEE:p

KrazYWind
12-11-2002, 05:26 PM
Cool thanks for the webpage

Cloud Strife
12-11-2002, 06:05 PM
I've noticed that the site is missing a lot of Sega games I like. It also doesn't have any Burning Rangers or Nights wallpaper.

Brevity
12-12-2002, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by destroydemons
im too cheap to give 5$$ a year :( but i can look up to 3 wallpapers a day! WOWEEE:p
Clear your cookies after 5 or what ever and your good to go.:)

Nato King
12-12-2002, 09:16 AM
Very nice Brevity Very nice. Someone told me about a site like this but I never seem to find it.:) Thanks a lot.

destroydemons
12-12-2002, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Brevity

Clear your cookies after 5 or what ever and your good to go.:)

oh yeaaaa. thx:) :) :)

Cloud Strife
12-12-2002, 05:45 PM
Here is a site that has my type of gaming wallpapers. They even have a Burning Rangers one.:)

Check it out
Great Wallpapers (http://www.litespeedcomputers.com/sx/Wallpaper/)

SPARTAN VI
12-12-2002, 05:49 PM
I'm just using my old Halo 2 one. Yknow the one that's in my sig. Think I'll change it to the other Halo 2 one later on today. Then later I can put the GR one up.:D

# 1 Stunner
12-12-2002, 08:07 PM
yea these places have sum good papers..:D :)

Cloud Strife
12-13-2002, 12:24 PM
I like Sega Xtreme wallpapers better because there is a Burning Rangers and Nights wallpaper.;)

bbchs_trash
12-13-2002, 12:26 PM
If you need to know where to find it ask Ranger Burn... because he's been EVERYWHERE!

Cloud Strife
12-13-2002, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by bbchs_trash
If you need to know where to find it ask Ranger Burn... because he's been EVERYWHERE! Yes, I am everywhere. Is there another site you've seen me before at?

My name is Burning Ranger. Burning Rangers was one of my favorite games on Sega Saturn.

Cloud Strife
12-18-2002, 06:15 PM
Even more nice wallpapers I just found on this site.;)

Click Here for Wallpapers (http://www.planetdreamcast.com/sonic/sonic/4/)