PDA

View Full Version : Hitz or Nhl 2002

gtaplayer
11-21-2001, 09:38 AM
i want to know this befoe i purchase my xbx...so can buy 1 of htese ames along wih it. but which is truly better nhl hitz or nhl2002?? if anyone has these games plese respond...thank you

jeah
11-21-2001, 10:39 AM
I have played neither but they are completely different. If you want a real hockey sim wait for NHL 2002, If you want a fast paced, hard hitting arcade style hockey game, go with nhl hitz.

Pooch
11-24-2001, 08:39 PM
I played NHL 2002 for PS2 and that game was pretty dam cool I liked it especially when you go on breakaways I have No clue what the X-Box version is like but my first game for X-Box is going to be Max Payne

gtaplayer
11-24-2001, 09:42 PM
i heard about the game max payne, but wats it about????

Whats the story line of it????

When does it come out????

Pooch
11-25-2001, 12:26 AM
About an under cover cop who gets framed for murder and his infant child and wife get killed by guys who were high on a new drug he tries to stop the mob from spreading the drug so the mobs after him and the police are after him and I don't know the exact release date but its going to be a cool game it has bullet time the bullet time looks like the Matrix where everything is slow and you dodge bullets its going to be cool