PDA

View Full Version : A couple Star Wars questions.

NINE BREAKER
12-13-2002, 01:54 AM
Well first off, when does KOTOR release for sure?

Is Jedi Outkast any good? Like are there light sabre battles? If so are they good?

My friend that lives w/ me is ragg'n on me like "Have you asked anyone on XBA about the Star Wars games yet?" Just because I told him that MOST of the members here actually know what they are talking about when it comes to games. So here I am, anyone?

Zion
12-13-2002, 09:07 AM
KOTOR will be out sometime next spring. That's the best answer you can get until it gets closer to release time.

Jedi Outcast...I think it's safe to say that there are a few light saber duels in it. I mean..you ARE a Jedi..and you have a light saber...why not use it? But I just can't see paying full price for a game that came out on PC almost a year ago. It should be a $29 title.

Insane Jester
12-13-2002, 09:20 AM
Jedi outcast was good on the pc. Got alot better when u got the lightsaber though.. There are lightsabre battles .. Lots have lightsabres who feel they can challange u throughout the game .. once i had the lightsabre i hardly ever used the guns anymore .. its a game not to missed in my eyes.. but i am a 110% star wars freak :) lol ..

And as zion said KOTOR is due out spring 2003 ..
Keep an eye on it...

JJaX
12-13-2002, 09:37 AM
Yeah I got Jedi Outkast on the PC and it kicks ass. Once you get the lightsaber aftter the Jedi trials its awesome. You bust that thing out and your defelcting lasers and running along walls chopping storm troopers hands off. The only thing I didn't like about the game is that its easy to get stuck I get lost easy, I would play the game when I was all toe up and drunk and the next day id load my game and be like WTF did I do? But the battles and light saber duels are awesome, no other game comes close when it comes to saber duels In this. You can force push them and objects like in the new movies, flip around, run up walls, change stances, throw your saber.

But playing online kicks ass too! You can challenge people to duels, theres also a rocket arena stye play, where its one on one in a small arena and winner stays on. And you wait in line to fight.

But the sad thing is the xbox multiplayer is limited to two player split screen. This would have been a XBL hit. Maybe if Lucas arts wises up they will release a patch of some sort, but I doubt it.