PDA

View Full Version : Xbox is doing quite well in Taiwan

Knight
12-13-2002, 12:03 PM
http://www.forumplanet.com/planetxbox/topic.asp?fid=1446&tid=907698

And it hasn't launched in South Korean(12/23/02) yet!

Cloud Strife
12-13-2002, 12:11 PM
I saw that yesterday. The Xbox is also doing quite well in Singapore also. It was reported the preorders for Xbox haven't been very good in South Korea. Hopefully Xbox will do well there and Hong Kong when it's launched on Dec. 23.

Knight
12-13-2002, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
It was reported the preorders for Xbox haven't been very good in South Korea.

I bet you its better then the preorders for Gamecube!

Cloud Strife
12-13-2002, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Knight

I bet you its better then the preorders for Gamecube! It was Magicbox that said that. They are the ones who said JSRF and Dead or Alive 3 were coming to Playstation 2.

Knight
12-13-2002, 12:21 PM
It was Magicbox that said that. They are the ones who said JSRF and Dead or Alive 3 were coming to Playstation 2.

Did any other sites talk about how the preorder are going? Because if they sayed that they don't know jack S***!

Cloud Strife
12-13-2002, 12:25 PM

Did any other sites talk about how the preorder are going? Because if they sayed that they don't know jack S***! I'll have to look for it. That article was posted on TeamXbox forums by someone. I heard that Koreans are mad because they want American troops out of their country.

bbchs_trash
12-13-2002, 12:27 PM
Ranger Burn didn't here... he saw... because he's been EVERYWHERE!

Knight
12-13-2002, 12:34 PM
I'll have to look for it. That article was posted on TeamXbox forums by someone. I heard that Koreans are mad because they want American troops out of their country.

And if we leave the North Koreans will come down & own them, Lets leave we don't need to protect the South Koreans any more let the Communist North kill them & inslave them! If they are not going to buy the XBox because there pi$$ed at the US troops let the Communists have them!

Cloud Strife
12-13-2002, 12:35 PM

And if we leave the North Koreans will come down & own them, Lets leave we don't need to protect the South Koreans any more let the Communist North kill them & inslave them! If they are not going to buy the XBox because there pi$$ed at the US troops let the Communists have them! You make a good point there.:)

Knight
12-13-2002, 12:39 PM
You make a good point there.:)

And soon if we leave the N.K can blackmail them into becoming there slaves with the nukes they will have soon!

Cloud Strife
12-13-2002, 04:03 PM
I just read in the Teamxbox forums that Xbox is actually doing well in Korea. I'll have to see what the link was.

I'm done going on the Magicbox site.:(

Unreal
12-14-2002, 01:23 AM
Interesting.... :D