PDA

View Full Version : Square and Enix, interesting rumor

Knight
12-13-2002, 12:06 PM
http://www.forumplanet.com/planetxbox/topic.asp?fid=1446&tid=907833

I hope it's true!

Cloud Strife
12-13-2002, 12:09 PM
I wouldn't care because I hated Parasite Eve on Playstation. I liked Xenogears though.;) On magicbox, they said Parasite Eve was only coming to Gamecube and Playstation 2.

bbchs_trash
12-13-2002, 12:10 PM
Enough posting links to other forums....

Knight
12-13-2002, 12:11 PM
Where is Bourbonnais?

bbchs_trash
12-13-2002, 12:13 PM
By Kankakee... about 30-40 miles south of Chicago...

Cloud Strife
12-13-2002, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by bbchs_trash
By Kankakee... about 30-40 miles south of Chicago... I've been around that area several times since I like going to Illinois.

bbchs_trash
12-13-2002, 12:20 PM
So you can see the prices... EVERYWHERE? Next time check out a store called Replay. You can find used games that cost more than new games... its like a privalege since someones already tested it for you...

Knight
12-13-2002, 12:23 PM
So you can see the prices... EVERYWHERE? Next time check out a store called Replay. You can find used games that cost more than new games... its like a privalege since someones already tested it for you...

Then why buy from Replay?

Cloud Strife
12-13-2002, 12:45 PM
So you can see the prices... EVERYWHERE? Next time check out a store called Replay. You can find used games that cost more than new games... its like a privalege since someones already tested it for you... I don't go to Illinois to look for videogames. While I'm there I might. I'm a big Bulls fan. I have 85 Bulls shirts. I go around Illinois to buy Bulls shirts because all I can find is Pacers stuff where I live. I'm also a Bears, Whitesox, and Blackhawks fan.

Knight
12-13-2002, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
I don't go to Illinois to look for videogames. While I'm there I might. I'm a big Bulls fan. I have 85 Bulls shirts. I go around Illinois to buy Bulls shirts because all I can find is Pacers stuff where I live. I'm also a Bears, Whitesox, and Blackhawks fan.

Want to know what I think of Fort Wayne?

Cloud Strife
12-13-2002, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Knight

Want to know what I think of Fort Wayne? Sure, I don't care. I don't like living here anyways. I want to move to Illinois. The only thing I like about here is I know the area very well.

Knight
12-13-2002, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
Sure, I don't care. I don't like living here anyways. I want to move to Illinois. The only thing I like about here is I know the area very well.

Isn't it lame how(FW) has more crime then Indianapolis but is alot smaller? What does FW have going for it(Not a thing)? Where in in IL are you moving to? I just have to say downtown Gary, IN is a crap hole(I wish I didn't have to drive by it on my way to my aunts)!

Knight
12-13-2002, 01:14 PM
I'm going to see Star Trek, but I'm be back!

What game would you like see made for XBox from Square/Enix?

Cloud Strife
12-13-2002, 02:07 PM
I'm going to see Star Trek, but I'm be back!

What game would you like see made for XBox from Square/Enix? I'd like to see a sequel to Chrono Trigger, Illusion of Gaia, Star Ocean, Valkyrie Profile 2, and an origianl Final Fantasy. Not one that is similar like FFVIII and FFX.

Cloud Strife
12-13-2002, 02:21 PM

Isn't it lame how(FW) has more crime then Indianapolis but is alot smaller? What does FW have going for it(Not a thing)? Where in in IL are you moving to? I just have to say downtown Gary, IN is a crap hole(I wish I didn't have to drive by it on my way to my aunts)! Ft. Wayne has a small population. Only one area of Ft. Wayne really has crimes anyway and I don't live there.