PDA

View Full Version : Splinter help at CIA level

Mahlon
12-13-2002, 02:24 PM
I've managed to work my way through this game pretty well. Now I'm at a spot that it seems the difficulty has spiked 200%! I'm at the end of a corridor where I listen to some dude complaining to a guy behind a counter about overtime. When he leaves I sneak past the counter to an area where there a control room on the left, a closet just past that, and an employee over to the right going back and forth from a key pad to the closet, repeatedly. No matter what I do I get killed. I even bought the strategy book and haven't gotten their way to work either. I miss this game, can anyone give me hope to get by this point???

Thanks a heap!

shrew king
12-13-2002, 06:54 PM
wait for the guy to stop talking to the other guy. find a can or something that can distract them, throw it in the dark and wait for them to come. once they are close enough to attack and are out of sight from the others, take him out, do that with everyone you can. id have to go back to the level to really give you some good strategy, but if what i told you doesnt work, then just be patient, watch what everyone does, and when you can single a person from the rest, attack him and hide his body.

Mahlon
12-17-2002, 10:49 AM
Thanks a heap!

Slacker
12-17-2002, 12:56 PM
I think I know where you are, theres a guard facing down the hall , a janitor walks from the closet to the keypad, and there might be a guy in the room next to the closet? anyway remember your in DARKNESS, you can sneak up behind the guard facing away from you, you can actually sit squat in the darkness next to him, the janitor walks by, to the key pad right next to you, don't be afriad to get close,

okay when the janitor walks back in the closet, Whack the guard, I use my elbow attack , he falls , the janitor will do to things , he will see you and freak and start running, if he runs , Whack him with your elbow at all costs, and pray if theres another guy he doesn't see you, or he will not notice a thing and walk right into the darkness again,,,,,,,,whackem!!

another way is, if your near a cafeteria grab a can, sneak up into the darkness behind the guard facing down the hall, throw the can, remain in darkness the janitor walks by , Whackem!!, then the guard returns whackem!! , and when you get into the keypad door use your opti-under the door scope,

CIA level rules!!, the ending can be a *****, though