PDA

View Full Version : AMPED: Freestyle Snowboarding

l Maximus l
11-21-2001, 10:34 AM
Man, from day one, I have been looking forward to this game. I already have it pre-ordered and I should be getting this one soon. This will be my fourth game after Halo, PGR, and Fever. Is anyone else getting this game?

Xboxderekman
11-21-2001, 10:36 AM
I will probably rent it :( But it looks like a pretty cool game! U lucky Ba$tard

l Maximus l
11-21-2001, 02:53 PM
Bummer...I called Toys R' Us and they didn't get it in yet. I'll check back this Friday.

mojo__31
11-21-2001, 02:58 PM
Amped is awesome, been playing it since last night, graphics are gorgeous, and the game plays smooth, although I haven't mastered all the moves yet, I got quite a ways into it. An excellent game.

Koolice98
11-21-2001, 03:21 PM
i got my copy 2 days ago, and im having trouble with it, i can't the sponsors to get any intrest in me, oh well a few more hours and ill get the hang of it. oh and this is my sixth game behind, halo, fever, DOA3, Hitz, and PGR

l Maximus l
11-21-2001, 04:02 PM
SWEET!!!!!! I called Toys R' Us (Again) and they have it in! I must have spoke to a serious dumb ass like most of the Barneys down there...(not all, just most :D)...but, I called again and they said that they have it in! I'm so pumped! I can't wait to play this mamma jamma tonight :D

WynnFire
11-21-2001, 09:18 PM
I have Amped and Halo, soon NFL Fever 2002. Plus I have a controller and an S-Video cable. Only problem is, I don't have the XBOX!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I'm going NUTS!!!!! I work at a rental store and people are renting all the Xbox games we have in stock, including some guy who told me that he helped make Mad Dash Racing. Seeing from where I am, I'm not really surprised. Almost if not everyday, I talk to people from Electronic Arts and Sega. Of course, Mad Dash is from Eidos. hmm...

The store I work at is right smack dab in the middle of Silicon Valley. I can see Oracle from our windows. I think I will go now, I'm starting to ramble on and on.

Jeff Steik
11-22-2001, 03:39 PM
Go to Gamestop in Southcenter Wa. ther are 3 one by "toys r us ""there Dumb asses"one in food cour of mall still have them and one by guitar center. Then by dumb asses is formlily funcoland now gamestop is the best. There helpfull and if they don't have what i need there is 2 more around the corner that do.:D

Coll
11-22-2001, 08:53 PM
Bought Dark Summit as a gift for my buddy's b-day-now he tells me he wants Amped so I'm on the hunt. He heard it's better than Summit. Presently we have Halo, DOA3, Fusion Frenzy, Airforce Delta Storm, Nascar Thunder, Madden, NFL Fever, Project Gotham, and Test Drive Off-Road. Trying to keep this thing til the holidays-not easy at all. Wanna get a high definition tv to get the full effect-but I keep spending all the $$$$ on these games. Did anyone get the Simpsons' Game-love the show and read the game engineers/designers watched several old episodes to establish credibility-sounds great to me but is it interesting. Then again, what xbox game would be dull?