PDA

View Full Version : I picked Mortal Combat: Deadly Alliance over Turok Evolution, was it a good choice?

MXSmkin
12-13-2002, 06:05 PM
:)

Snapple
12-13-2002, 06:09 PM
yup

turok evolution sucks ass and this is comeing from a fan of turok but this game is the worst of all 3

No Fear 23
12-13-2002, 06:15 PM
u made good a choice

DIGITAL
12-13-2002, 06:23 PM
yeah mortal kombat kicks ass

Cloud Strife
12-13-2002, 06:38 PM
Defiantely. MK is awesome.:)

Knight
12-13-2002, 07:11 PM
Just about any thing is better then Turok Evolution!

wweomaniac
12-13-2002, 09:34 PM
lol... MAJOR good choice. turok sucks. MK DA is wicked for multiplayer.

Supperdog
12-14-2002, 11:00 AM
But I like Turok: Evolution...

And I havent played MK

OuFtb
12-14-2002, 12:48 PM
Even if you like Turok you won't be disaponited with your choice. Mortal Kombat is a great game.

ScorpionX
12-14-2002, 12:50 PM
MK:DA is truly a great game, and it redeemed the series after all those awful games on the PS and N64. It easily has 30+ hours of gameplay. :)

MXSmkin
12-14-2002, 06:16 PM
I'm glad to hear i made a good choice :)

hiter101
12-14-2002, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Knight
Just about any thing is better then Turok Evolution!

*cough*kabuki*cough*shrek*cough*hal...i mean nfl fever 2003 :D *cough*

kevgt2000
12-15-2002, 01:19 AM
sucked and everyone laughed at me, and said i was stupid, and i didn t know what a good game was........

took me 30 mins to take it back to the post office that morning!

turok sucks

to all those idiot's who claimed and tried to make themselve's believe turok was good, hahaha you wasted 50 bucks on apiece of junk game

remember who tried to save you 50 bucks and you didn t listen

this apply's to the turok fans who bashed me a few months ago:D :D

y2kash_14
12-15-2002, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by Supperdog
But I like Turok: Evolution...

And I havent played MK

you can't be serious, did you read The Holiday Buyers Guide in GameNOW? Turok was #1 in every single conosole on what NOT to get for Christmas...#1!...on every console!

Bigwig
12-15-2002, 04:11 AM
neither would have been a better choice

Spaztic
12-16-2002, 09:14 AM
turok blows ass!

you made a good choice. If you like shooters go with timesplitters2, unreal, or halo!

Cloud Strife
12-16-2002, 09:16 AM
The only problem some people had with MK DA is that the game feels slow. I guess is was because they only know how to button mash.;) I would like to get it but I will probably buy Kakuto Chojin first.

JimmieDoogan
12-16-2002, 11:18 AM
Why would you want to buy a game as terrible as Kakuto Chojin? Why would you even consider it for half a second? Hello... do you have the slightest inclination as to how infinitely horrid KC is? Do you really... have you even read one review? Jeebuz... well let me save you some pain... DO NOT BUY KC!!! You will be buying the new version of Kabuki Warriors. Did ja ever play that game???

l Maximus l
12-16-2002, 01:35 PM
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance is the redemption of the MK series...built from a brand new fighting engine, the developers put a lot of careful thought when making the game. The game is brilliant...I love it!

Turok is a decent rental...but, that's it. I played it for a few hours....my biggest grip was the lack luster A.I. ...which truly ruins the game.

So, good choice!!!! :)

Slacker
12-16-2002, 03:02 PM
Most people hated Turok because it was Hard, I find most people hate games because they think they are Hard, I beat it with no cheats it was a challenge , and it didn't live up to what it was suppossed to be , it is fun though, I bet 99% of the people that bought it played it with cheats it would be a boring game with cheats,

as far as KEVGT... it wasn't the fact you hated the game, its the fact that you posted your same opinion on EVERY!!! turok thread and acted like a spoiled 3 year old when people didn't agree thats why you got flamed,

I haven't played MK Deadly Alliance , but if you like fighters I guess it would be good

Supperdog
12-16-2002, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by y2kash_14

you can't be serious, did you read The Holiday Buyers Guide in GameNOW? Turok was #1 in every single conosole on what NOT to get for Christmas...#1!...on every console!

okay, so i should listen to what gamenow says (never heard of them either), and follow it verbatim and religiously. tragically, i have something called O-P-I-N-I-O-N!!! to me, turok was fun, fast and visceral. the dumb AI just made it that much easier to gib the enemies, making it a great pick up and play game.

shnike123
12-16-2002, 05:32 PM
You made a perfect desicion out of all the games in the world i think mortal kombat games r the most thrilling and they make pretty good two player competitions. Enjoy the new game

Bigwig
12-17-2002, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by Supperdog

okay, so i should listen to what gamenow says (never heard of them either), and follow it verbatim and religiously. tragically, i have something called O-P-I-N-I-O-N!!! to me, turok was fun, fast and visceral. the dumb AI just made it that much easier to gib the enemies, making it a great pick up and play game.

If a mag gives a game an average review thats one thing but if they vote it the number one game not to buy the game sucks.

Ethereal S. D.
12-18-2002, 07:55 AM
Well, I thought Turok wasn't that bad. (at least Tal-Set didn't Scream "I AM TUROK" every 100 floating token thingies you pickup) The AI was dumb but that's what made it fun... and so did the weapons. The dark-matter cube was my favourite because it had the coolest effect. Acctually, practicly all of the weapons had cool effects. Like that pistol that converted into a sniper with the click of a button. The nasty effects of the Swarm Bore... and the poison arrows were my favs. All in all, its a good rental, but I'm not bent on buying it... so Good choice.

Cloud Strife
12-18-2002, 12:09 PM
I haven;t played Turok Evolution so I won't say anything about it.

Supperdog
12-25-2002, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Bigwig

If a mag gives a game an average review thats one thing but if they vote it the number one game not to buy the game sucks.

i know the industry hates it, but i disagree with them

is that ok? are we allowed to disagree with the masses these days?