PDA

View Full Version : Japanese Controller

Discretion
12-13-2002, 07:45 PM
Sorry if you saw this but I havn't been on this board for a bit. Microsoft released a Limited Edition S Controller. These have the Green jewel just like the Japanese... I picked mine up @ Best Buy today.

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=801558

:)

ARONO129
12-13-2002, 09:10 PM
Personally I like the "S" better. both are good though.

wweomaniac
12-13-2002, 09:30 PM
I agree S is way better. I didn't think so until I held it. vibration is a lot better and its way lighter.

P-Rock
12-14-2002, 10:41 AM
Yeah, this was posted before. But who cares, post it again, just another chance for me to give you the FYI. :D

I did notice they had this controller at my local EB. However, I'm not into small controller. The normal Xbox controller suits me, cause I got long fingers Naw Mean? ;)

Cloud Strife
12-14-2002, 04:07 PM
I haven't had the chance to try that controller, but I'm still getting a S controller for my Xbox though.

Underdog
12-14-2002, 07:01 PM
Just a little FYI and some of you might not give a rat's a$$ about it! But, Microsoft peeps have a name for the original controllers, they call them "Dukes"

siayajin
12-14-2002, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
I haven't had the chance to try that controller, but I'm still getting a S controller for my Xbox though.

Eh, you're not missing much.

Aside from the jewel it's basically the same thing.

l Maximus l
12-14-2002, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Chris-XBA
Just a little FYI and some of you might not give a rat's a$$ about it! But, Microsoft peeps have a name for the original controllers, they call them "Dukes"

Sweet! Well, Chris, I actually do give a rat's ass ;)

In fact, I have four Dukes, baby!!

Therefore, I have four reasons why I haven't bought S-type controllers :D

Underdog
12-14-2002, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA

Sweet! Well, Chris, I actually do give a rat's ass ;)

My friend, thanks for caring!;) I'm getting a little misty eyed!:)