PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT!!!!! Brute Force REAL release date!!!!

Leo
12-14-2002, 12:24 PM
MY friend sended me a release date of all xbox games!!!!!

I now found out when Brute Force really coming out!!!!!!

Lord Of The Rings The Two Towers comes out in 12/31/02

Brute Force comes out in April 9th 2003.

Well can't wait for both of these great games!!!!!!!!! I am going to get Two Towers as a second Christmas present!!

Let's hope they are no delaye for Brute Force.

Thank you for reading this post.

Please don't flame me I am just trying to help Xbox Gamers.

Thank you.

Please reply.

OuFtb
12-14-2002, 12:51 PM
Thanks for the info I was wondering when those were coming out.

Crazy Joe
12-14-2002, 01:16 PM
thanks for the info leo, and i think it says something bad about people on this site when you have to write please don't flame me on every one of your threads. people need to learn not to pick on people around here.

thanks again leo and have a happy holidays.

No Fear 23
12-14-2002, 01:59 PM
i've known that for a while

Unreal
12-14-2002, 02:45 PM
I am still looking forward to Brute Force and they have lots of time to polish it up some more based on that release date. I have no interest in the Two Towers though.

Cloud Strife
12-14-2002, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Unreal
I am still looking forward to Brute Force and they have lots of time to polish it up some more based on that release date. I have no interest in the Two Towers though. I'll agree about that.;) I been waiting to see updated screen shots of Brute Force.

hiter101
12-14-2002, 05:59 PM
thnx for this post leo i know i usually flam u but this post helped me thnx although im not really lookin forward to brute force u helped me with the lord of the rings part :)

l Maximus l
12-14-2002, 07:02 PM
I know...I can't wait! :)

http://www.xboxaddict.com/screenshots/images/5346.jpg

shrew king
12-14-2002, 07:10 PM
is this game gonna be online?

l Maximus l
12-14-2002, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by shrew king
is this game gonna be online?

The rumor that I heard was that Brute Force is going to be on XBox Live, hence the long delay. If this is the case, then, it will be sweet...but, of course, one won't need XBox Live to enjoy this game.

I hope XBox Live will allow people to play this game's Campaign mode instead of just the multi-player.

One moment...I need to dry the drool off my mouth.... :D

Snoopy7548
12-14-2002, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Leo
MY friend sended me

lol

shrew king
12-14-2002, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA

The rumor that I heard was that Brute Force is going to be on XBox Live, hence the long delay. If this is the case, then, it will be sweet...but, of course, one won't need XBox Live to enjoy this game.

I hope XBox Live will allow people to play this game's Campaign mode instead of just the multi-player.

One moment...I need to dry the drool off my mouth.... :D

the campaign would be a must.

for the multiplayer, would it be first come first serve, with a maximum of four players? or could you have multiples of the same character?

bbchs_trash
12-14-2002, 11:08 PM
These graphics look... BLAH!

As for the gameplay... sounds pretty damned cool. Story sounds sweet...

But how the hell does installing an Xbox Live component take almost 6 1/2 months? What in the hell is that about? Although I'm sure I will have an easier time affording it then than now...

Kortiz
12-14-2002, 11:42 PM
i reckon when you can make a video game you can biscotch about how long it takes to convert things around.......kthxbye

bbchs_trash
12-14-2002, 11:46 PM
You move out from the South and learn how to spell you can make your opinion count... but until then your disqualified. See you later sucker...

wweomaniac
12-14-2002, 11:59 PM
nahhh.. I doubt Brute Force will be online. I sure wish it would, but I don't see them announcing that it will. Delay was probably to fix and make some levels better

Insane Jester
12-15-2002, 08:54 AM
i alsp knew about brute force but thanks anyway .. i didnt know about two tower and am now excited for its release ... thanks

FuNkY mOnK
12-15-2002, 09:48 AM
Hey! its Leo! thanks for the info on brute force, the two towers is going to be suh-weet. And Leo, dont worry about getting flamed i got your back, just consider me your Fonzie :cool:

kornavs19
12-15-2002, 10:58 AM
Thanks Leo..I was diening to find out when brute force was coming out.

Leo
12-15-2002, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Gortholomew
thanks for the info leo, and i think it says something bad about people on this site when you have to write please don't flame me on every one of your threads. people need to learn not to pick on people around here.

thanks again leo and have a happy holidays.

You too! Happy Holidays. See ya!

Koopa
12-15-2002, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by shrew king

the campaign would be a must.

for the multiplayer, would it be first come first serve, with a maximum of four players? or could you have multiples of the same character?
i heard there would be other multiplay characters besides the 4 main ones

Cloud Strife
12-16-2002, 09:31 AM
I use to really want Brute Force but my interest has gone down a bit. It probaby has to do with the delays. Maybe when the title is released my interest in it will peak up.

DIGITAL
12-16-2002, 09:35 AM
thanks leo for the info,im praying brute force is gonna be on live,fingers crossed!:)

MerimacHamwich
12-16-2002, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by bbchs_trash
These graphics look... BLAH!

As for the gameplay... sounds pretty damned cool. Story sounds sweet...

But how the hell does installing an Xbox Live component take almost 6 1/2 months? What in the hell is that about? Although I'm sure I will have an easier time affording it then than now...

If you don't think those are good graphics then I would suggest going to see a doctor.

I am with ya on this one too Max! It should be great big crap truck loads of fun for the whole XBOX family!