PDA

View Full Version : Red Faction to XBOX!!!!!

Dark Enemy
12-14-2002, 08:23 PM
Well each game Fanboys brag about come to the xbox heres another one. I never played this game but my friend always bragged about it. ITs not a game im looking forward to but its a good step for xbox.

http://xbox.ign.com/

Cloud Strife
12-14-2002, 08:26 PM
Before Halo came out, it was considered to be great. I played the first one after Halo and my did it feel plain.

Dark Enemy
12-14-2002, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
Before Halo came out, it was considered to be great. I played the first one after Halo and my did it feel plain.

In my opinion nothin matches up to halo but Halo2

AmpedRider
12-14-2002, 08:39 PM
YAY YAY :) :) :p

Snoopy7548
12-14-2002, 09:29 PM
i played RF2 on the ps2, and i thought it sucked.

rio2012
12-14-2002, 11:37 PM
Well if u got a good pc then go download it from Kazaa, Its an ok game but nothing is greater then Halo but Halo 2.

There is no greater power then X !!!!

TheCovenant
12-15-2002, 02:42 AM
ummm, is anyone an insider? i would like to know details on this game, including whether its live or not. if not, screw it. if so, well maybe ill check it out.

Nice thing that THQ is realizing where the future is set.

(for those of you who dont know....it's XBOX)

to_be_famous
12-15-2002, 07:06 AM
Why is everything still compared to halo? It's soooo old now, I tried playing again lately, but after playing TS2 halo bites the big one. I'll **** myself laughng if Halo 2 turns out crap

SPARTAN VI
12-15-2002, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by to_be_famous
Why is everything still compared to halo? It's soooo old now, I tried playing again lately, but after playing TS2 halo bites the big one. I'll **** myself laughng if Halo 2 turns out crap

Maybe because Halo IS such a great game. The past is always affecting the future yknow.

Knight
12-15-2002, 04:17 PM
I bet you the dev's are not going to add not a dam thing to this port and it will look like crap!

SlightlySycho
12-15-2002, 09:18 PM
I don't know about the "looking like crap" part, Knight. Those commericals look pretty friggin' sweet.

Red Faction looks to have promise. It may not play as smoothly as Halo did, but it could have a quite a bit more depth. And lets not overlook one key thing, boys and girls: RF II was an exclusive title to the PS2. If it sells well for the XBox, it may become an exclusive to the better system.;)

Knight
12-15-2002, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by SlightlySycho
I don't know about the "looking like crap" part, Knight. Those commericals look pretty friggin' sweet.

Red Faction looks to have promise. It may not play as smoothly as Halo did, but it could have a quite a bit more depth. And lets not overlook one key thing, boys and girls: RF II was an exclusive title to the PS2. If it sells well for the XBox, it may become an exclusive to the better system.;)

If they want to sell any copys of RF2 they better bring it out before Halo2 & Doom3 comes out on the XBox!