PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Cell: Aboittoir Mission Help

EphMune
12-15-2002, 12:39 PM
I have just got through the first mine field(i dont know if there is more than 1) and i have went into that little room at the right far end and there is two dumpsters and a little vent or something in the top right corner. i cant get to it and i have tried to double jump and other things.

just read that splinter cell walkthrough and it says to jump onto the dumpster in front of the little vent thing, but there is no dumspter directly in front of it. one dumpster is next to the trashbags and not up against the ventwall, and the other is up against the vent wall but is too far to the left to jump to the vent because the ceiling is low there. is there a glitch in my game or what?

HaloMasterVI
12-15-2002, 12:58 PM
You have to do a half double jump and angle yourself towards to ledge when you spring back, make sure you dont let go of the jump button so you're grab it for sure.

EphMune
12-15-2002, 01:34 PM
oh thanks man, helped me alot

carlbme
12-15-2002, 03:22 PM
For future reference there is a strategy forum here where things of this sort should be placed.

Evil_Dr_Beefy
12-15-2002, 05:06 PM
I had no idea this game would be so hard!!! I love this game!!! Mr snake had better learn some new moves, if he wants to keep up with sam fisher!!!