PDA

View Full Version : Watched a DVD!

TwizTID
11-21-2001, 01:49 PM
I watched a DVD yesterday on my XBOX, and the sound is great and the visual is stunning, it was crystal clear and red's were reds blues were blue and the quality was awsome! I watched the Mummy Returns and it worked great, it wasn't burned it was a normal DVD, and my XBOX barely got heated up then after I played Halo and PGR for a few hours and it was still just a bit warm. So that anwers the quality of the DVD player on the XBOX.

l Maximus l
11-21-2001, 02:09 PM
That's great news! All I need now is to get my DVD playback kit. I didn't buy a DVD player since XBox was already a DVD player...so I waited...and I am glad I did! Sweet, dude!

scarecrow kfj
11-21-2001, 02:46 PM
hey max.. good luck. from what I hear it is kind of hard to find them right now. I would get one online or if you see when in the store pick it up.

l Maximus l
11-21-2001, 02:48 PM
Scarecrow...yeah, that's what I understand. Since I work part-time at an Electronics store, I will just buy one when they have one available. Fortunately, I'm in no hurry...I figure, I have waited two years to get a DVD, so what is a couple more months!?? lol...Besides, I think playing games will occupy my free time just fine :D