PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Recon vs. Splinter Cell?

Tigerbob4
12-15-2002, 07:53 PM
I am getting my bro one of these games and he doesnt know which one he wants and i dont know which one to get him. I have heard great thing about both. Please help me!

maximan00
12-15-2002, 07:55 PM
if he has live get him GR. If not, splinter cell.

xboxman_1
12-15-2002, 08:10 PM
Splinter Cell big-time. I own both, and SC is one of the best experiences video games can offer. GR has good multi and all, but the graphics are so poor it sometimes makes me cry.

MerimacHamwich
12-15-2002, 10:06 PM
The graphics in Ghost Recon aren't that bad. I like them both, I don't like the Ghost Recon LIVe experience though. IMO it might be the owrst game on LIVE. It is amazing offline though.

Splinter Cell is equally amazing.

SPARTAN VI
12-16-2002, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by maximan00
if he has live get him GR. If not, splinter cell.

*says the same thing and adds*

and XBOX LIVE.:)

Nerrad529
12-16-2002, 01:03 AM
I like ghost recon cause of the multi player but i never played splinter cell.

TheCovenant
12-16-2002, 01:58 AM
if he has live, ghost recon

if, not, get him live

if you cant get live, get splinter cell.

the multi player expirience in GR is great. very great. one of the best. i spend the most time on that gaem and i have all the ones that matter....

HaloMasterVI
12-16-2002, 09:19 AM
I'm getting BOTH! Christmas will RULE this year!

ash
12-20-2002, 11:53 PM
you must pass on ghost. wait for ravensheild (looks awesome) and get splinter now.

evil xbox king
12-21-2002, 01:22 AM
Preferably, you should get both:D

But get Ghost Recon first!

tenchi
12-27-2002, 01:36 PM
"I don't like the Ghost Recon LIVe experience though. IMO it might be the owrst game on LIVE." MerimacHamwich

I think that the only reason you dont like it online is because you arent good, that is no reason to insult a game on live.The game is very good online it just requires patience something that Unreal Champonship does not require.

And yes if he has live get him ghost recon if not get splinter cell.

RudedogX
12-27-2002, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
The graphics in Ghost Recon aren't that bad. I like them both, I don't like the Ghost Recon LIVe experience though. IMO it might be the owrst game on LIVE. It is amazing offline though.

Wow, I think you're the second person that I know of that hates this game on live. The second is Ninja. Either way, I don't agree at all. I like this game on live much better than I do single player. It is just not my taste on single player, but you get live going with good players who communicate as a unit, and there is no better experience on Live. Sorry, but I guess it's just like how you like UC, while I hate it, we're just the other way on GR too.

As for the question regarding this topic, as it's been said, if he has live, get GR, if not, SC.

xboxman_1
12-29-2002, 12:18 AM
I disagree with almost everyone on this thread. Screw Live, I have it and I have GR and Mechassault, I haven't played Live for a month. And it's not because I'm not good....people on MA would tell their teamates to stay away from me because I was dangerous.

But believe me, SC is better than both these games....words cannot describe it.

Woohoo!! 400th post!!:cool: