PDA

View Full Version : Okay, Xbox tech junkies. Can you help me?

Premium Xbox
12-15-2002, 08:49 PM
Tonight I went into my Memory section on my Xbox. Everything was fine until I got till my music section. Nothing was there! The last time I knew I had atleast six full CD's on it. Now no music, all my game saves are there. I am the only one in my house who uses the Xbox, so I know that no one else could have deleted them. Does anyone know what could have happened? Thanks.

Cloud Strife
12-16-2002, 09:23 AM
You might of deleted your music by accident.

carlbme
12-16-2002, 09:29 AM
If you mean you can't acceess your music from the memory section that is correct. In the memory section the music shows up label "soundtracks" and can't be played.

If you leave the memory section and then go to the music section is the music listed there? If not like Burning Ranger said, you may of accidently deleted it.

Premium Xbox
12-16-2002, 11:41 AM
Thanks for the help! I asked my sister when she was over and she said that she think's she might have deleted it. Which coming from her means she deleted the music. Oh well, I can put everything back on.

l Maximus l
12-16-2002, 01:31 PM
Just a thought:

Is it possible that you were checking the memory on a memory card and not the XBox hard-drive? If so, take out the memory card and check again...

I haven't tried this yet, but, this thought occured and I thought it could be a possibility.

Other than that, it could be the sis :D

Premium Xbox
12-16-2002, 03:55 PM
Nope, I don't own a memory card. No need for one. :cool: