PDA

View Full Version : $19.82 for Crazy Taxi 3

Cloud Strife
12-16-2002, 01:21 PM
I don't think anyone here would really care but Crazy Taxi 3 is $19.82 at Wal-Mart. I guess this means I'm buying another Xbox game this year.;)

Sega Rules!

Cloud Strife
12-16-2002, 02:12 PM
I actually liked the game but my problem was the slowdown in the Glitter Oasis. What was Hitmaker thinking?

Evil_Dr_Beefy
12-16-2002, 06:12 PM
What?!.....i think i will be heading to walmart, Burning Ranger....Thanks for the info......i rented it..i thought it was great..i think that crazy taxi 1 is the best one:)

Xbox Owner
12-16-2002, 06:13 PM
cool..:)

ARONO129
12-16-2002, 07:39 PM
I just picked up Legends of Wrestling for $24.88 CDN. That's $60 less than I usually pay for a game. For that price the game is good.

Cloud Strife
12-16-2002, 08:16 PM
I have a problem now. I don't know which game to get next. I will get either Crazy Taxi 3, Dr. Muto, or Namco Museum. I like CT3 despite the slowdown the Glitter Oasis. Dr. Muto is the only platforming game I'm missing on my Xbox. I want Namco Museum because I have friends that I like to play against in Pac-Man, Dig Dug, Galaga, etc.

# 1 Stunner
12-16-2002, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
I have a problem now. I don't know which game to get next. I will get either Crazy Taxi 3, Dr. Muto, or Namco Museum. I like CT3 despite the slowdown the Glitter Oasis. Dr. Muto is the only platforming game I'm missing on my Xbox. I want Namco Museum because I have friends that I like to play against in Pac-Man, Dig Dug, Galaga, etc.
crazy taxi 3..

Stifler
12-16-2002, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger

Lol, Namco Museum

Cloud Strife
12-17-2002, 04:31 AM
Originally posted by Stifler

Lol, Namco Museum I do like buying those classic games on newer systems.

I bought a controller that had the games Galaga, Dig Dug, etc. built in, but the second controller broke so I'm looking at the Namco Museum. I haven't decided on an Xbox version or Gamecube version.

Cloud Strife
12-17-2002, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by # 1 Stunner

crazy taxi 3.. That is what I'll probably get though because it's the only Sega game I'm missing.

I don't remember you naming all the Xbox games you owned on my other thread about Name all Xbox games you have and Traded.

Ninja Scroll
12-17-2002, 09:22 AM
Um,.. can we get a link please?
Ya see Wanksta Ranger, here at XBA. When we post threads about sales, promos, ect. we always support it with a link for da other gamers. Peeps like me are too lazy to go searching.

So Chop, Chop, sunshine!;)

btw, I owned Crazy Taxi 1 on Dreamcast and was addicted to it for all of 3 dayz and got tired of it. CT2 was one dat I passed on.
As for CT3, well i'll get it for cheap chedda, but nothing more, cause da game doesnt look revolutionary like da original. More like a reharsh of it's predeccesors.

Premium Xbox
12-17-2002, 12:14 PM
Craxy Taxi 3 at the Wal-Mart near me is $24.98, plus Oddworld and Amped are that price too. ;)

Cloud Strife
12-17-2002, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
Um,.. can we get a link please?
Ya see Wanksta Ranger, here at XBA. When we post threads about sales, promos, ect. we always support it with a link for da other gamers. Peeps like me are too lazy to go searching.

So Chop, Chop, sunshine!;)

btw, I owned Crazy Taxi 1 on Dreamcast and was addicted to it for all of 3 dayz and got tired of it. CT2 was one dat I passed on.
As for CT3, well i'll get it for cheap chedda, but nothing more, cause da game doesnt look revolutionary like da original. More like a reharsh of it's predeccesors. I was at my local Wal-Mart and that was the price they had. They did the same thing to Splashdown ealier in the year.

Cloud Strife
12-20-2002, 08:41 PM
Since I have just received money, I'm checking my Wal-Mart tomarrow and buying it if available. My goal is to buy as many Sega games as possible.;)