PDA

View Full Version : When Are Some Codes Comin Out?

Kikzumbutt
11-21-2001, 03:36 PM
This is really starting to bug... everywhere i look not a code in site just some hints.... i dont know if i am not looking hard enough, if they just havent released, or if there just arent any... if anyone knows some codes for Project Gotham Racing or Tony Hawk 2x please tell me where to get them. i have already beat both games many times and now i wanna have fun with em...

thanx,
Kikzumbutt

mattcoxonline
11-21-2001, 04:09 PM
Cheat....

Are you so small and pathetic that you have to cheat....?

The only cheat or help I have used was a guide to Perfect Dark....and I only got that after abouth 1 month of not being able to go any further............

I hate cheaters...It defeats the purpose of the game....!

El Pollo Loco
11-21-2001, 04:30 PM
thing is man, it's not like he pirated the game. He wants to cheat, if he wants to cheat on a game that he laid out the cash for.... so be it. www.gamefaqs.com has some information on xbox games, not so much cheating as hint s and such.

Frostberg
11-21-2001, 09:22 PM
I want PGR cheats to unlock all the card. I only have unlocked 6 so far and it sucked when I played multiplayer with only 3 slow card to choose from. It would be nice to mess around with the Ferarri and some track I dont know about...At least let me play multiplayer with my friends with a better car than the Porsche Boxter...

anthony_osborn
11-22-2001, 12:55 AM
Hey man if you didnt look or just didnt know about it there is a cheap for pgr and its, put the drivers name as Nosliw and u get all cars and all tracks.:p :D

Kikzumbutt
11-22-2001, 02:34 PM
Thanks for the help guys and to u who wants to diss me for wanting to cheat after i have already beat the games and just wanna have fun with em. why u gotta get ****y over that

Kamshaft
11-22-2001, 05:51 PM
We've added a cheats section on the site....this site will keep growing until the Xbox stops. If you guys have more suggestions, let me know. Also, the Staff Reviews are coming soon! So, you'll know what games we like, and which ones we don't.

E-Xbox
11-22-2001, 06:24 PM
hey
if you want some cheats...juss check
xbox.ign.com
they have some codes
hope that helped
lata

sketchX
11-24-2001, 09:38 PM
I mean some cheats arent as bad as others that ruin the game. Take for instance on DoA3. Mostly only cheats their is to get new costumes and a new character. Those are the good cheats I like while still having a challnge. :D

Topconsole
11-25-2001, 04:07 AM
Tony hawk 2x cheat code. To get all levels, medals, officer ****, spiderman, game cheats, And 900,000 per rider, that is enough cash to buy the full stats, tricks, and boards and still have money left over. Go to the pause menu during a game. Hold L trigger and press Start,A,white,up,down,A,Y,B,A,B,Y.The screen should shake and the code should spell out saturdaybaby. Good luck!!.:D

sketchX
11-27-2001, 08:46 AM
any got some halo tactics i could use or codes? :confused:

Kikzumbutt
11-29-2001, 06:44 PM
Hey Kam this is tk_kikzumbutt here and i was just wondering if u have looked or found any mx games or good bmx racing games other than mx 2002? btw glad to mxmadness.com back up and running it was tough when u guys were down! so u spendin a bunch of time on here now or what?

skoot182
11-30-2001, 02:35 PM
Thats Start,A,white,up,right,down,A,Y,B,A,B,Y for thps2x

frog11983
12-18-2001, 01:55 PM
Are there any codes for Halo??

XAddict
12-18-2001, 02:03 PM
MY theory/

dont use codes until you have beaten the game

l Maximus l
12-18-2001, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by XAddict
MY theory/

dont use codes until you have beaten the game

Well said, buddy...I hold that philosophy, too :D Cheats are great, especially AFTER you beat the game...that way you can see what else your beloved game can do :p

terrapin
12-18-2001, 03:19 PM
Yeah cheating is bad if you don't play through the game first. Everytime I decide to cheat on a game I end up never playing it again. It takes the challenge away from the game.

monkeyman
12-18-2001, 04:20 PM
yeah cheats are better at the end of the game well thats when i use em except when there stupid like it makes you fat or something

terrapin
12-18-2001, 04:33 PM
I can't stand those stupid big head codes.

Frostberg
12-18-2001, 04:35 PM
Well cheats can take away from the game and you will think less of it. Like if you played Halo with say infinite ammo and god mode, it will seem so easy it wouldnt be really fun. Although I do like cheats for this reason...Cheats in a game like PGR are good to unlock everything because its fun to race with the best. If you just want to drive around a little bit, its great having everything. Especially in multiplayer. Before the code came out, I was playing with my half-brother with 5 cars, and it wasnt really fun. With the cheat, it makes multiplayer fun. For this reason I wouldnt want to totally wipe codes out. I feel that for a game like halo or some game with objectives, like munchs odyssey, it just wouldnt be fun to cheat. It would take out all the fun and make the game feel dumb and you wont like your Xbox because you were a silly cheater.