PDA

View Full Version : Time Splitters 2 Suks

GIJOE
12-17-2002, 10:07 AM
I need to slap my damn self for getting that game, but luckly, I traded it in for Unreal, way better choice. hopefully, during Xmas. I can make some online friends and teams, If my wife gets me xbox live. Until then play hard and w^%&&^ A4%$%!!

Spaztic
12-17-2002, 10:09 AM
I like timesplitters2....It is like an updated goldeneye. The ability to make you own levels is freaking awsome as well! I do like unreal a tad bit more though!

bbchs_trash
12-17-2002, 11:18 AM
I way agree... Timesplitters 2 sucks. I got mine for 37 new... sold it for 30 used. So I only lost 7 dollars and I had owned it for a good 2 weeks... I hated it. The story sucked and so did the gameplay...

Slacker
12-17-2002, 11:31 AM
TS2 is Awesome , you just have to learn the controls and know that auto-aim on it , isn't as wussy as most auto aim, you actually have to be aiming at something and turn off your targeting to shoot people up close, and unlocking all the chrecters is fun, all the multiplayer maps rule , and the Mapmaker , its a great game

I have noticed there are some kids on these boards that don't like Golden eye................so if you don't like golden eye your not a real gamer anyway and who gives a freaking Cr@p about you or your opinion.....heheheheheheh just kidding

bbchs_trash
12-17-2002, 12:05 PM
GoldenEye was way different from TimeSplitters 2. Not to mention TimeSplitters is coming off after Halo, not a good FPS to say 'First Halo... Now This' on its cover. Sorry TimeSplitters is far from being great... or good for that matter.

hypercritical13
12-27-2002, 01:17 PM
i agree, i heard so much ***** about ts2, about how great it was going to be, i heard it was gonna be as good as goldeneye and better than halo, WELL IT SUCKED!!!!!!!!

i dont even think that goldeneye is as good as halo, and ts2 doesnt measure up to either of them

Reclaimer
12-28-2002, 04:11 AM
I played TS2 at a kiosk at a game store and I really didn't dig it. I played the demo from OXM and didn't like it either. The map maker is cool, but I can't justify getting a sub par game just for that alone. Kind of like keeping WWF Raw just because you like the create a wrestler mode. Haven't got to Unreal yet, but I will eventually. Until then, more Halo please.

curious_table
12-31-2002, 07:50 PM
i think ts2 is better than halo. sure halo was nice but it lacked something. Ts2 gave you a nice feel with its machine gun things that you could manually aim with and really ts2 is not a single player. Its supposed to be played by lots of ppl the bots are gd and overall i enjoyed it:)

Unreal
01-01-2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by curious_table
i think ts2 is better than halo.
Breath Unreal, he doesnt know what he is talking about. ;) :D