PDA

View Full Version : What was the point in Time Spliters 2?

GIJOE
12-17-2002, 01:33 PM
All I have to say is pure garbage, I bought the game for 50, got store credit for 25, used that to purchase unreal, for 23. I say that was worth it.

Fragbait
12-31-2002, 06:19 PM
yeah is was a bit............dissapointing, to say the least. i was lookin forward to the map editor, but perhaps i expected too much from a console editor ie it was rubbish too. the monkey bought sum entertainment along but the ai was so bad i gave up on it, set myself on fire and burnt my team mates (on split screen) Go get UC or GR instead.

The Clown
01-04-2003, 12:07 AM
The game was not that bad. But i find that it is to much like 007:GoldenEye.For those of you that have played bouth the games you will find that with the sniper rifle when you look up it kinda goes down it is FRIGGEN stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That is the only thing i HATE about that game.

Reliance
01-14-2003, 03:13 PM
I and glad someone else agrees. I got this game thinking it would be a fun shooter with friends and it also looked like it had an interesting story. So I bought it for 50 and I found the mini games to make more sense and were more fun that the actual game itself! Of course the gamebucks didn't make up for the upset either.

It was dissappointing the lack of effort put in the main campaign and also how much of a Goldeneye replica it was. Also additing the bots are terrible. There is no challange.

I have no recommendations for this game to anyone.