PDA

View Full Version : Red Faction II on Xbox!

addicted_2_xbox
12-17-2002, 07:43 PM
I don't know if this has been posted before, but xbox.ign.com put up an article about the Xbox version of red Faction II.

Click Here to go to the site (http://xbox.ign.com/articles/380/380294p1.html)

It says that the only difference, other than graphics of course, is multi-player. They said that there are 20 exclusive maps, and some new character models. There are no plans for XBL support, but if they're changing the MP stuff so much, why can't they just throw in XBL?

May 30, 2003 is the release date

Cloud Strife
12-17-2002, 08:07 PM
I was not too impressed with the first Red Faction so it's a wait and see.

rio2012
12-17-2002, 09:27 PM
sorry to tell u dude but someone else posted this info before u but thx for contributing to the XBA community.:cool:

Dark Enemy
12-17-2002, 09:34 PM
I posted this the other day and it got moved for some reason, i thought this was xbox discussion and red faction has something to do with xbox.:(

rio2012
12-17-2002, 09:48 PM
yea dude the same here I think the going topic overboard.:mad:

Kraft
12-17-2002, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by rio2012
yea dude the same here I think the going topic overboard.:mad:

Rio, with the amount of threads that are created in these forums, plenty of them are posted in the wrong place. If we let everything go, the site would be a muddled mess where you wouldn't know how to find stuff. I do admit that sometimes something gets shuffled somewhere it shouldn't be. If one of our mods sees something and thinks "oh, thats a first person shooter game, it should go in that forum" they might move it without a second thought. I'm sure stuff gets moved that should probably stay, and if that happens the best thing you can do is to inform one of us about it and we'll move to correct the situation. Making angry posts like this is getting nothing accomplished. Trust me, we love our boards just as much as the rest of you and don't like to see it getting messed up!

Kraft-XBA

Dark Enemy
12-17-2002, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Kraft-XBA

Rio, with the amount of threads that are created in these forums, plenty of them are posted in the wrong place. If we let everything go, the site would be a muddled mess where you wouldn't know how to find stuff. I do admit that sometimes something gets shuffled somewhere it shouldn't be. If one of our mods sees something and thinks "oh, thats a first person shooter game, it should go in that forum" they might move it without a second thought. I'm sure stuff gets moved that should probably stay, and if that happens the best thing you can do is to inform one of us about it and we'll move to correct the situation. Making angry posts like this is getting nothing accomplished. Trust me, we love our boards just as much as the rest of you and don't like to see it getting messed up!

Kraft-XBA

YEah man i understand i was just confused why it was moved if it had something to do with xbox getting something:confused: