PDA

View Full Version : CIA level help

K Dawg
12-17-2002, 08:26 PM
ok well im outta the mainfram and im going to that room werhe u gotta shoot all nine lights beacuse of the two armored cameras..

well i go down that hall wehre the civ is in the copy room, i already knocked him out..and the second i step through that door at the end of the hall leading down the steps the alarm goes off and mission failed...it says a body is found or something liek that...should i go back and hide all the bodies ive kille dor what...PLZ HELP :rolleyes:

Highlite23
12-17-2002, 08:57 PM
Explain where you are a little better. If your where i think, you just need to sneak past the guard, no need to knock him out.

[oXo]
12-18-2002, 06:33 AM
Splinter Cell Motto: ALWAYS HIDE YOUR BODIES.
You said that a body was found and therefore the mission is over so it's pretty clear what you need to go do.

When hiding bodies always make sure to pick a dark place where guards are not likely to patrol.

Slacker
12-18-2002, 04:28 PM
Yeah Hide your bodies, make sure ALL your bodies are hidden , you might as well start the Whole level over, and Hide all the bodies, they could be finding bodies a few saves back, like the bodies of the two guards after the first camera you dodge, they have to be hidden very well also, hide them under the stair well,

never leave a guard in a hallway, always put them in a room,