PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Cell Demo Gadget question

WynnFire
12-18-2002, 01:20 AM
Ok, I have played the demo over and over again and have pushed every button on the controller to operate the flashlight thing in Sam's inventory. You know how it gives you the disposable lock pick, the flashlight and something else? How do you use it? Can you use it in the demo? If not, why the h*ll would they put it in there if you can't? If you can use it, how do you do it?? I have been wanting to try that thing out. I'm trying to rent the game but it is never in stock from the place I rent at. :eek:

l Maximus l
12-18-2002, 01:23 AM
I forget the name of the gadget, but, are you referring to the eye peice thing? If so, you have to be standing in front of a door...it's used to look underneathe the door to see what's on the other side. You can move your analog stick around so you can see around, too. It's sweet :)

WynnFire
12-18-2002, 01:48 AM
Thank You Maximus, that worked. That's also the last thing I would thought of doing too. Silly me. :D

l Maximus l
12-18-2002, 02:02 AM
lol...no prob, buddy...because the demo doesn't come with an instruction booklet, I can see why you were a little frusterated on how to use it. It comes in really handy, not just on the level that the demo is on, but, throughout the game.

Do me a favor, though, dude...pop a dude between the eyes ;)

bbchs_trash
12-19-2002, 04:56 PM
Maxi...

You're mean... thats about nearly impossible.... but quite the fun thing too do. I'm sure after 5000 attempts he will get it...

Cloud Strife
12-19-2002, 05:52 PM
I still can't figure it out either.:o

Ethereal S. D.
12-19-2002, 08:57 PM
Erg! My computer can't make the demo work. I have all the requirements to play it corectly and it gives me a huge ass bug report saying some jumbled **** I can't understand... oh well, it will be better to get the full game for christmas.:mad:

bbchs_trash
12-19-2002, 10:14 PM
Your computer>? We are all talking about the Xbox... ermm.... yeah....

GreenFireX
12-20-2002, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA

Do me a favor, though, dude...pop a dude between the eyes ;)

when you can pull this off it is sweet but what make it that much more satisfying(sp) is when you have the thermo gogles on and you see the blood spay out the back off their head and then watch the heat fade from their body.

FuNkY mOnK
12-20-2002, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by Ethereal S. D.
Erg! My computer can't make the demo work. I have all the requirements to play it corectly and it gives me a huge ass bug report saying some jumbled **** I can't understand... oh well, it will be better to get the full game for christmas.:mad:
we are talking about splinter cell on xbox, what are you trying to imply? if your talking about hacking,step aside, not a popular or impressive subject in this forum.:mad:

bbchs_trash
12-20-2002, 08:06 AM
Maybe he's calling Xbox a computer.... PS2 fanboy...

Frink
12-20-2002, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY mOnK

we are talking about splinter cell on xbox, what are you trying to imply? if your talking about hacking,step aside, not a popular or impressive subject in this forum.:mad: No, he is talking about the official demo for the PC.

JJaX
12-20-2002, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY mOnK

we are talking about splinter cell on xbox, what are you trying to imply? if your talking about hacking,step aside, not a popular or impressive subject in this forum.:mad:

Damn funky chill....

Heres a hot pocket.

Im assuming you arent aware that the PC version is coming out, and the PC demo was just released to the public.

Casper
12-20-2002, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by JJaX

Damn funky chill....

Heres a hot pocket.

Im assuming you arent aware that the PC version is coming out, and the PC demo was just released to the public.

Here it is (http://www.gamershell.com/filehell/842.shtml)

:)

FuNkY mOnK
12-20-2002, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Frink-XBA
No, he is talking about the official demo for the PC.
Sorry, now i can play splinter cell on the go, my laptop!!:cool: