PDA

View Full Version : E3 2003 Thread: Questions, Predictions, Ideas,...

xboxgamer142
12-18-2002, 06:32 AM
This is a thread, that I thought it would be a good idea.

This is the E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) 2003 Thread. You can post questions on upcoming games, predictions about game announcements, ideas for new games, as well as any other stuff you want to write about, related to next years E3.

I sure hope, we'll see a new Bond game, some new Star Wars games, and any other new cool game announcements next year. I also sure hope we'll get a new Halo 2 trailer with screens and other media.

Cloud Strife
12-18-2002, 12:11 PM
I would like to see Microsoft announce more of their first party titles. I've heard that they a making a Jet Ski game. I also want to hear about Dino Crisis 3. Any Sega announcement would be great also.

speedbuggy76
12-18-2002, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by xboxgamer142
I sure hope, we'll see a new Bond game, some new Star Wars games,
no offense to you man, but a new bond game just came out and we are getting star wars KOTOR and Galaxies in the next 8 months, hopefully.

Shadow20002
12-18-2002, 04:14 PM
Anything that relate to Fable and latest project from Bioware is greatly appreciate...;)

Stormlord
12-18-2002, 04:58 PM
We'll probably get an Update on Mace Griffin, Halo 2, Black and White: Next Generation, BC, Fable, and Counter-Strike for X-Box. HOPEFULLY we finally get to see if Half-Life 2 and TeamFortress 2 still exist. It's been like 2 or 3 years since I've heard of these games and nothing is ever mentioned about them.

l Maximus l
12-18-2002, 05:04 PM
I'm not too positive at this point to even predict what we are going to see at the upcoming E3...but, all I know is that I plan on being there first-hand with the addition of other XBA Moderators to give all of you a first hand scoop of the festivities :)

TheCovenant
12-18-2002, 05:05 PM
i know there will definatly be news about halo 2. maybe some gameplay footage this time.

fable will also be a big one.

what i hope, however, is some sega announcements, and definatly some capcom announcements. soul calibur news.

and more on sudeki, and kotor.

Rare should be talking about stuff too.

maybe bungies secret project? ( project pheonix, fantasy siege, project wolf?????)

and upgrade to xbox live.

stuff on battlefield 1942...

stuff on raven shield for xbox.....

stuff on galaxies, pso,

ummm....thats it....

Cloud Strife
12-18-2002, 05:40 PM
I would really like to see some sort of music/dance game come to Xbox. Similar to Dance Dance Revolution, Parappa The Rapper, or Samba DeAmigo.

I would also like a quirky puzzle game that bings up the good memories of Mr. Driller and Bust A Move.

AmpedRider
12-18-2002, 07:57 PM
dino crisis and some kinda RE spiff

rio2012
12-18-2002, 08:03 PM
:cool:

xboxman_1
12-18-2002, 08:33 PM
My dad is a really cool dude and he is in to the xbox just like me and he said that if i pull my grades up from a normal B to an A he would take me to the E3 show for my BDay cause my bday is on May 2, and its around the same time as E3 .

How will you get in? Last time I checked it wasnt open to the public - only dev's, people who work at electronics store, people who work on gaming publications, etc.

rio2012
12-18-2002, 08:34 PM
Really i thought it was open to the public ?

AmpedRider
12-18-2002, 08:35 PM
ya its not open to the everyday joe

oddworld20-3000
12-18-2002, 09:06 PM
Want to hear about oddworld games. Heard rumours they are making a new one for xbox.

Cloud Strife
12-20-2002, 04:23 PM
I would like to hear Rare announce more games for Xbox. I would like another Microsoft buyout.;)

kachingtensor
12-21-2002, 09:54 AM
playable Spike Out X-treme, Strident, Vultures

footage of DOA4, Killer Instinct "3", and a Fighting Vipers game that'll impress

playable Shin Megami Tensei Nine Online
playable True Fantasy Live Online
playable PD0 (?)

probably no Moira or Kehl, tho'. :_(

Cloud Strife
12-21-2002, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by kachingtensor
playable Spike Out X-treme, Strident, Vultures

footage of DOA4, Killer Instinct "3", and a Fighting Vipers game that'll impress

playable Shin Megami Tensei Nine Online
playable True Fantasy Live Online
playable PD0 (?)

probably no Moira or Kehl, tho'. :_( I'm hoping Atlust USA brings over Shin Megami Tensei NINE. They have only released 25% of the Shin Megami Tensei games.

TheCovenant
12-22-2002, 01:53 AM
you can get in at 200 dollars a ticket

thats how i got in my first year

after that, i am my friends special guest. i pay him like 100 bucks and we stay over at LA for like three days.

you can be invited if you are romotly associated with games too. you could be some guy a t blockbuster, and if you fill out all the papers, you could get invited.....just do it in time though.

:confused: