PDA

View Full Version : my new xbox...

Robmx250
11-21-2001, 06:34 PM
Hey i just bought the xbox for my son for xmas but had to try it out to make sure it was ok working anyway :-) ... i gotta say this thing is a blast i rented halo and doa3 to try out on it and i can't put halo down ... as far as saying the system is BETTER then psx2 i gotta say it is NOT ..the sytem is more POWERFULL no doubt but there just isn't as many GOOD games yet so psx2 still has the edge ... but anyway i LOVE the xbox its a blast and i'm glad i got him one .... another bad thing about it was the guy at best buy said i need to purchase something to make the graphics better WTF is up with that i just paid 299$ for it and now gotta pay more to make the graphics look like there suppose to ??? and he also said i gotta buy something to play DVD's that is a crock of shiznit that's gonna put this thing over 400$ only reason i got it was i needed to get him a system and needed another dvd player ... but anyway i gotta say this system is REALLY awesome and POWERFULL and as soon as they start throwing the games out there its gonna leave the psx2 waaaaaaaaay behind but untill then i'm gonna go play smackdown 3 some more .. any of you guys got that game it's a freaking blast .... anyway thanks for listening to me yap just wanted to say i am HAPPY with the XBOX !

Brian
11-21-2001, 07:17 PM
Hehe :) Did you have XBox reserved or did you just go to Best Buy and see it on the shelf or whatever and buy it then?

Slash10
11-21-2001, 07:50 PM
Why does the media and other people always say PS2 has more games than XBOX and more variety. Yes its true, but the never say that the XBOX just came out and all. So they say PS2 will sell better during the holidays cause of that.

Robmx250
11-21-2001, 08:32 PM
yeah Best buy had like TONS of them ....and other dude i meant PSX2 has allot more GOOD games not just games .....right now there starting to put out the GOOD games it'll take micro$$$$ awhile to get going with GOOD games ....

Snoopy7548
11-23-2001, 10:11 AM
when the ps2 first came out, it had like 1 or 2 good games, all the other were crappy, the xbox just came out and it already has at least 3 good games. there will be more games for the xbox, and most of what comes out for the ps2 will come out for the xbox (gta3, mgsx)