PDA

View Full Version : Steel Batalion for microsoft NOw!!!!!

Dark Enemy
12-18-2002, 12:12 PM
Capcom is gonna be giving the rights to microsoft to make the game heres the link:

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/news/0,10870,2902050,00.html

Cloud Strife
12-18-2002, 12:17 PM
I wonder if Microsoft will charge a lower price for the game in Europe.

VenoM
12-18-2002, 02:58 PM
you know what this sounds like to me?....sounds like capcom is trying to get rid of steel battlion and sell it to ms since they'll soon be bought out to nintendo(my guess) ...and when that happens they cant develop it for xbox and wont make it for GC since the big controller is already out for xbox...know what i mean :confused: so this is just the beginning....next thing you hear ms will end up buying all the rights to SB and hardware before capom gets owned by nintendo.....just my guess :D

Yannie Boy
12-18-2002, 03:12 PM
it sounds right to me

Dark Enemy
12-18-2002, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by VenoM
you know what this sounds like to me?....sounds like capcom is trying to get rid of steel battlion and sell it to ms since they'll soon be bought out to nintendo(my guess) ...and when that happens they cant develop it for xbox and wont make it for GC since the big controller is already out for xbox...know what i mean :confused: so this is just the beginning....next thing you hear ms will end up buying all the rights to SB and hardware before capom gets owned by nintendo.....just my guess :D

Its a good guess but we will have to wait and see what happens otherwise we shouldnt worry about tell more info is out jusy my $.02

Cloud Strife
12-18-2002, 05:43 PM
When I was one Capcom's site looking for if they had Steel Battalion available. They said if I preorder now, I get the game in Feburary on their next shipment to the U.S. I can't believe it's taking Capcom this long to make several controllers.

Unreal
12-19-2002, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
When I was one Capcom's site looking for if they had Steel Battalion available. They said if I preorder now, I get the game in Feburary on their next shipment to the U.S. I can't believe it's taking Capcom this long to make several controllers.
I think its more then a few serveral controllers ;) :D

Cloud Strife
12-19-2002, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Unreal

I think its more then a few serveral controllers ;) :D About 20,000 then.