PDA

View Full Version : want to get......

ShadowManTQ
12-18-2002, 07:32 PM
Hi all. I am looking to get 3 to 5 new racing games this weekend. Was wandering what you say are the 3 to 5 best ones out there for someone who has NONE. I like all kinds of racing games but I am new to XBOX just converted from PS2.

mmattai
12-18-2002, 11:45 PM
Sega GT 2002, Project Gotham Racing & RalliSport Challenge.

steveo_wrx
12-19-2002, 06:53 PM
mmattai has covered the Big 3, but there are others:

Total Immersion Racing: Quite good if you like sports / GT car racing.

NASCAR Thunder 2003: A must buy if you like Nascar. Very simlike with the driver aids turned off, full damage turned on. What amazes me is the game never bogs down with 43 cars on the track, yet Codemasters has cut Pro Race Driver to 8 car fields to make it run on the US version of the PS2. Viva Xbox !

Colin McRae 3.0: Not released yet (as far as I know), but coming soon. This'll be a must for Xbox rally fans.

Can't think of any others at the moment. Avoid the Xbox version of NFS: Hot Pursuit 2 and Rally Fusion.

Motu
12-25-2002, 06:31 AM
Sega GT 2002 and Rallisport challenge is both great games...

i choosed rallisport challenge instead om colin mcrae 3 because
im not a really big fan of ford...hehe..and in cmr3 u can almost only be the ford team :/

all hail the Peugot 205 gti turbo t16! hihi

anyone here that knows how i unlock that car in sega gt 2002?

motu

Freakman
12-31-2002, 02:50 AM
Rally Fusion has the best controls and is really fun and the crashes are unrealistic but cool and the damage you do to your car effects you driving its a cool game.
Also get Quantom Redshift and PGR