PDA

View Full Version : Who else has amped?

jeah
11-21-2001, 06:58 PM
I love this game so far. It is just plain fun. The runs are sweet. Who else has it and what do you think?

som
11-24-2001, 09:36 AM
I agree that this is a great game :)

addict733
11-24-2001, 10:15 PM
i dont have it yet.. but its one of the three im getting in a bundel for christmas (this is the only way eb sells them and they are the only ones with them around me). it looks like a really cool game and i like it cause it supports custom sound tracks.

the merc
11-25-2001, 10:34 AM
I bought it on Friday. Great game..lots of fun..excellent graphics..cool runs...get it.. I DONT EVEN GET INTO THESE SORT OF GAMES..but Amped is the $@%&!!

XBOX IS THE $@%&!!!

l Maximus l
11-26-2001, 01:36 PM
Dude, I bought this last Wednesday and the game is amazing! By far, the best Snowboarding game I have ever played.

I used to love playing 1080 on the N64 and found myself only playing the "Trick Attack" mode because I wanted to earn points by busting out tricks. With Amped, the entire game is all about tricks! This is what makes this game so much better for me...it's not a racing game by any means...it's much much better. It took me a while to perform rails but now they aren't so bad. In fact, they are pretty sweet! I love sailing off fallen trees the best :D

I'm actually pretty far in the game...probably about 1/3 through...though, that's only a guess. I can't stop playing it :D

I like the variety in it, too. You have to get media points and high score points. I like how you can update your gear and equipment and also improve your speed, jumping, balance, etc as you proceed through the game. You can challenge the pros and stuff, too. Man, I love this game :D

Plewis
11-27-2001, 11:17 AM
I'm getting it by the end of the week! Hopefully:( . My friend said he was going to get it for me! Fingers Crossed

l Maximus l
11-27-2001, 05:45 PM
Plewis...you will love this game...it's bad ass

Vteck3000
11-29-2001, 01:09 AM
I bought AMPED last week........ maaaannnnnnnnnn it's so good......... just riding in the powder listening to your own music........ wow they did a nice job on that game........... anyone who doesn't have it should buy it :cool:

Snoopy7548
11-30-2001, 05:56 PM
its a good game, but the control is a little hard at first, also, the first runs are pretty small, i was expecting bigger courses

wingchunstan
12-01-2001, 10:25 AM
i got the game last night i play it for like 5 hours allready i think is ok not bad not to good for me is a game for rent not to buy i dont know why i got it i gotta sell it now dont want it anymore

jeah
12-01-2001, 12:22 PM
I like how there are a few insane jumps in the game. I know of one place off the top of my head where you can pull a quadruple backflip or a quadruple front flip or a 1440. It is so much fun. I also like crushing my scores on the early mountains in the game after cranking up my stats.