PDA

View Full Version : Anyone notice this.. (SC) ¤Spoilers¤

Shadow20002
12-19-2002, 07:21 PM
After when you complete the game, when Sam's watching the news and laughing no stop. After that, he get call from Lambert.... Could someone else try to take revenge ? Or there are new ennemy want to take the world ? The story must pursuit in the download content IMO. We are complete 9 missions so far, there are 14 missions (Official Website Ubisoft says that), we will have 5 more in this spring....hopefully ;)

KnightX
01-03-2003, 01:01 AM
I don't know, I don't have LIVE yet. They never actually recovered the suitcase nuke, did they? I think if they make new levels there's not much chance we'll get videos and a good storyline.

spike spiegel
01-05-2003, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by KnightX
I don't know, I don't have LIVE yet. They never actually recovered the suitcase nuke, did they? I think if they make new levels there's not much chance we'll get videos and a good storyline.
The official xbox magazine says, "if a game has downloadable content it will be on our disc".

Reliance
01-16-2003, 08:34 PM
They did find the bomb at the end. In the news when they said somethiing about a gas leak or something like that near washington, they where actually getting the bomb out and using a fake story.