PDA

View Full Version : MKDA The Krypt

Liquid Gears
12-19-2002, 07:56 PM
Since there are pretty much no gamer site that don't know what is in every single coffin in "The Krypt", why don't we all (XBA members) give each other a hand helping each other find all the Characters, Stages, Costumes, etc...

I don't know about you guys, but I really don't want to just guess what's is in all the coffins. It's a lot easier helping each other out.

So far I've got:

CN: Cyrax (Character)
KI: Kitana (Character)
XG: Raiden (Character)
UH: Scorpion's Alternate Outfit
ZM: Jax's Alternate Outfit
KN: 15 Gold Coins
PD: 1056 Platinum Coins
FD: Portal Story (Story)
AI: Quan Chi's Tattoos (Story)
ZD: Molch's Lair (Arena)
FW: Unleash Hell (Hint)

What do you guys have so far?

Cloud Strife
12-19-2002, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears
Since there are pretty much no gamer site that don't know what is in every single coffin in "The Krypt", why don't we all (XBA members) give each other a hand helping each other find all the Characters, Stages, Costumes, etc...

I don't know about you guys, but I really don't want to just guess what's is in all the coffins. It's a lot easier helping each other out.

So far I've got:

CN: Cyrax (Character)
KI: Kitana (Character)
XG: Raiden (Character)
UH: Scorpion's Alternate Outfit
ZM: Jax's Alternate Outfit
KN: 15 Gold Coins
PD: 1056 Platinum Coins
FD: Portal Story (Story)
AI: Quan Chi's Tattoos (Story)
ZD: Molch's Lair (Arena)
FW: Unleash Hell (Hint)

What do you guys have so far? You found some of the characters. I rented the game and opened several coffins and found no characters. Maybe it was just my bad luck.

By the way Liquid Gears, since my Xbox is getting repaired, I've been playing my Dreamcast fighting games like Capcom vs. SNK, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Power Stone, Street Fighter Alpha 3, and Tech Romancer.

# 1 Stunner
12-19-2002, 08:14 PM
im sooooo lost .....:confused:

Liquid Gears
12-19-2002, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
You found some of the characters. I rented the game and opened several coffins and found no characters. Maybe it was just my bad luck.

By the way Liquid Gears, since my Xbox is getting repaired, I've been playing my Dreamcast fighting games like Capcom vs. SNK, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Power Stone, Street Fighter Alpha 3, and Tech Romancer.

Cool man, your lucky. I've never owned a Dreamcast. Wish I did though :( I can't believe PS2 got Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 and Game Cube got Capcom Vs. SNK 2 before XBOX. That blows. Why is XBOX ALWAYS the last console to get all the games that are multi-platform. That's just BS!

BTW: You wouldn't happen to remember what coffins had what, out of the ones you got, would you?

Cloud Strife
12-19-2002, 08:27 PM

Cool man, your lucky. I've never owned a Dreamcast. Wish I did though :( I can't believe PS2 got Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 and Game Cube got Capcom Vs. SNK 2 before XBOX. That blows. Why is XBOX ALWAYS the last console to get all the games that are multi-platform. That's just BS!

BTW: You wouldn't happen to remember what coffins had what, out of the ones you got, would you? Marvel vs. Capcom 2 came out for Xbox at the same time as the Playstation version in Japan and Europe. Capcom just wants the Xbox U.S. version to have Xbox Live. Same way with Capcom vs. SNK 2. The Japanese version doesn't come out until 1/16/03, so that pushes the U.S. release a bit.

ScorpionX
12-19-2002, 08:57 PM
http://mkda.mk5.org/MKDAKrypt.html

Liquid Gears
12-19-2002, 08:58 PM
Why doesn't Japan & Europe have XBox Live for Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 & Capcom Vs. SNK 2 EO? Isn't the purpose of XBox Live to play people around the globe? :confused:

Liquid Gears
12-19-2002, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Scorpion}{
http://mkda.mk5.org/MKDAKrypt.html

YOU DA MAN!! Thanks :)

oddworld20-3000
12-19-2002, 09:03 PM
Sh*t that is lot of stuff. Remember playing this game at my friends house on his gamecube. This is one good game.

Cloud Strife
12-19-2002, 09:07 PM
Why doesn't Japan & Europe have XBox Live for Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 & Capcom Vs. SNK 2 EO? Isn't the purpose of XBox Live to play people around the globe? :confused: I'll straighten it out. Xbox Live won't be out in Japan until Jan. 16, 2003. So they went ahead and released Marvel vs. Capcom 2 in Japan. Xbox isn't available in Europe until 3/14/03. That is why they went ahead and released it. Capcom original date to release Marvel vs. Capcom 2 was mid November, that time Xbox Live comes out. Usually Online titles take londer because a lot of testing has to be done.
For Capcom vs. SNK 2, the game is Xbox Live for all regions. I think that the reason Capcom vs. SNK 2 isn't yet is because the game still has to come to Japan and won't be ready until 1/16/03. It usually takes a month to bring the game to the U.S. Also there is a lot of online testing for the game.
Capcom made the Xbox versions Live mainly because most Xbox owners are former Dreamcast owners. They knew it would be tough to persuade those owners to buy the game again. That is why they made it Xbox Live.

Sorry for the long post.

Liquid Gears
12-20-2002, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
I'll straighten it out. Xbox Live won't be out in Japan until Jan. 16, 2003. So they went ahead and released Marvel vs. Capcom 2 in Japan. Xbox isn't available in Europe until 3/14/03. That is why they went ahead and released it. Capcom original date to release Marvel vs. Capcom 2 was mid November, that time Xbox Live comes out. Usually Online titles take londer because a lot of testing has to be done.
For Capcom vs. SNK 2, the game is Xbox Live for all regions. I think that the reason Capcom vs. SNK 2 isn't yet is because the game still has to come to Japan and won't be ready until 1/16/03. It usually takes a month to bring the game to the U.S. Also there is a lot of online testing for the game.
Capcom made the Xbox versions Live mainly because most Xbox owners are former Dreamcast owners. They knew it would be tough to persuade those owners to buy the game again. That is why they made it Xbox Live.

Sorry for the long post.

Ahh....I see

damn testing :(

Cloud Strife
12-20-2002, 09:11 AM

Ahh....I see

damn testing :( I knew there is a lot of testing in Online games because Online Dreamcast games would always get short delays. They all had to do with testing and problems they would find with the online play.

hypercritical13
12-25-2002, 06:54 PM
i replied in one thread a while ago that had every koffin that had a character in it, if u want to find out where they are go to www.gamewinners.com, theyll hook u up with whats in every koffin

GIJOE
12-26-2002, 01:25 PM
IF YOU GO TO HTTP://WWW.CHEATCC.COM, THEN GO TO XBOX CHEATS, AND PICK STRATERGY GUIDE, THERE'S THE LIST, WITH THE WHOLE KRYPT CONTENT. SO OF THE STUFF IS MAD FUNNY.

Supperdog
12-29-2002, 10:49 AM
****** i hate empty koffins :mad: