PDA

View Full Version : Blizzard_DiabloII

xboxtito
12-20-2002, 02:40 PM
Now that Blizzard is back in console gaming, i wonder what the chances of seeing diabloII or warcraftIII on the 'Box are. I think DiabloII would work better because of the controls. Imagine being able to play DII on XBOX live, and not having to worry about hackers.

Knight
12-20-2002, 02:55 PM
RTS suck without a mouse!

xboxmaster2002
12-20-2002, 04:05 PM
or maybe they will make Diablo 3

Cloud Strife
12-20-2002, 04:13 PM
A Diablo 3 on Xbox would rock.:)

ALC
12-22-2002, 03:16 AM
Diablo 3 I'd like to see but Warcraft and other RTS will always be at home on my PC. /me shudders thinking of C&C on the N64

TheCovenant
12-22-2002, 04:00 PM
well. before halo, console shooters without auto aim were a joke.

maybe there will be a company with a brilliant control scheme? if bungie can do that for shooters, surely blizzard can do that for rts.

or maybe microseof would pitch in for age of myth. maybe add a bind system. or maybe give like a mini keyboard or mouse.

who knows?

the fact is, with a little innovation,it can be done.

Kraft
12-23-2002, 05:53 PM
Diablo 3 would be great, except in diablo 2 they killed of diablo completely by crushing that soul gem or whatever the hell it was. I didn't buy the expansion pack, though, so maybe there is an opening for a game called Baal.

Dre
12-24-2002, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by Kraft-XBA
Diablo 3 would be great, except in diablo 2 they killed of diablo completely by crushing that soul gem or whatever the hell it was. I didn't buy the expansion pack, though, so maybe there is an opening for a game called Baal.

I wouldn't worry at all about there being a D3, its pretty much a given. Blizzard will have some wierd twist or something to bring Diablo back into the game.

Rancey
12-24-2002, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Kraft-XBA

Prequels, that's always the answer :)

Brevity
12-24-2002, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Jason-XBA

Prequels, that's always the answer :)
Your fuken right, they know how to beat a dead horse dont they. I say that but the Diablo series has been my favorite PC games since forever, I played the hell out of all them. I do hope for another but really they could call it anything and make it a/b anything just so long as it controles the same way. And since Diablo 1 was on PS1 I could really see them bringing another over here, hell I would take a port of the two put together with the expantions and a slitly dif story line and new areas and stuff.

MerimacHamwich
12-24-2002, 02:06 PM
Diablo 3 would be pretty cool.