PDA

View Full Version : Looking for

Keystone Maniac
12-20-2002, 08:33 PM
Hi all I am a new to the xbox and the message boards. I was wandering if you all could tell me where some of the good xbox message boards and game websites to get news and info on the xbox are?

Thanks,
Tommy

Cloud Strife
12-20-2002, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Keystone Maniac
Hi all I am a new to the xbox and the message boards. I was wandering if you all could tell me where some of the good xbox message boards and game websites to get news and info on the xbox are?

Thanks,
Tommy Hey Keystone Maniac, it's nice to meet you.
Xbox sites that I go to for news are here, Team Xbox, Xboxgamers, and Xbox 365.

For the message boards: Xengamers (althought this is a multi-paltform site but good Xbox board), Team Xbox (Slow but several members), Xbox 365, and Xbox Clubhouse.

That's all I really know.:)

Keystone Maniac
12-20-2002, 08:57 PM
thanks burning ranger and nice to meet you too.

would the url to xbox 365 be www.xbox365.com?

chili325
12-20-2002, 10:07 PM
Welcome to xba, arguably the best xbox forums on the web. For discussions, reviews, and givaways come here. For news, go to teamxbox.com. Hope that helped. U say ur new to xbox? well make sure u dont buy games without consulting in our forums. People always giv u quick opinions on games or hardware.

Cloud Strife
12-21-2002, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by Keystone Maniac
thanks burning ranger and nice to meet you too.

would the url to xbox 365 be www.xbox365.com? Yes it is.:)

I go to that site because it is interesting what the Hedgehog says in the rumor mill. Sometimes he's right, sometimes not but a good read.

FuNkY mOnK
12-21-2002, 07:40 AM
welcome to the Xbox addict. now, after seeing all the cool names, topics and geniuses around here, you're still unclear? as that song implies, "well you wouldn't even know a diamond if you held in your hand, the things you think are precious i can't understand".