PDA

View Full Version : Picked these up today

Keystone Maniac
12-20-2002, 09:16 PM
A local game store was going out of buisness and had a big sale today so I picked up these 6 games for 90 bucks.

Sega GT 2002
Test Drive
Test Drive Offroad Wide Open
Wreckless
Ralisport Challenge
Rally Fusion

Do any of you know if any of these are any good or did I make a bad decision? I am new to XBOX and thought this was a good way to get some games to play.

OuFtb
12-20-2002, 09:22 PM
Most of those look pretty good but your stuck with six racing games, its good if you really like racing.

evil xbox king
12-21-2002, 01:29 AM
I can't say you've got the greatest line up of games, but if they were $90 for the lot, then you've got yourself a steal. I've arranged them in a good/bad category for you.

DISCLAIMER: This is just my opinion.

GOOD: Sega GT 2002, Rallisport Challenge

BAD: Test Drive, Rally Fusion, Test Drive Offroad Wide Open, Wreckless.

----

You're better off selling the other four and keeping segagt2k2 and RC. Whatever games you get with the money from the other four is up to you, but I highly reccomend Halo, Splinter Cell, Xbox Live and Ghost Recon. You might have one of those games, but I thought I could give you a suggestion seeing as you are 'new to XBOX':)

Kraft
12-21-2002, 02:46 AM
but he only paid 15 dollars a game.... that was a hella good deal to build up your xbox games repetior. Personally, though I don't play all my game, I love to see all my green cases lined up in a row :cool:

Zion
12-21-2002, 10:04 AM
$15 per game is a steal....but that's still $15 more than the Test Drive games are worth.

BUT, you can sell them and get better games with that money ;)

The rest..excellent.

mmattai
12-22-2002, 06:07 AM
I think you made a good decision considering you're new to XBOX. But I'll have to agree with evil xbox king about the Good and Bad ones. Go to EB and see if they'll buy the other four. Hopefully you'll make some money or at least get a good trade.

Stifler
12-22-2002, 11:35 PM
Nice pick up. I'm really interested in picking up Rally Fusion in the near future.

SuperNick
12-30-2002, 12:26 PM
HOLY! I would probably destroy my Xbox if all I had were racing games. I generally don't like them as they are too slow-paced and tend to have 0 options for replayability unless you like driving the same cars on the same courses over and over.

Get something more exciting. If you want cheaper games I suggest Jet Set Radio Future as a good game.

Unreal
01-01-2003, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Keystone Maniac
Sega GT 2002
Wreckless
Ralisport Challenge

I have those 3 games. They are great with RalliSport getting the nod as the best of the 3 :D

EHWfedPres
01-02-2003, 12:29 AM
Well hell, 15 bucks a game is great...but i think we should let the buyer decide if he likes the games himself. I actually like Wreckless and Test Drive, but I dont like Rallisport or Rally Fusion...so everyone has different opinions.

JohnnyMadDog
01-02-2003, 09:36 PM
Keep Sega GT & Rally Sport for sure. Play the others for a while.
After about 5 minutes of playtime with the rest you will pobably want to sell them on ebay. Take the cash and go buy yourself "Medal of Honor-Frontline". You will be glad you did.
You still got a good deal though, Sega GT and Rally Sport are worth their weight in gold. At least you didn't have to pay $100 for just Test Drive and Wreckless and feel you got burned like I did.
Have fun, once you start playing Sega GT, you won't be able to put it down!!!