PDA

View Full Version : Heard of Fire Blade?

Reclaimer
12-21-2002, 05:16 AM
Went to the store and I noticed a new Xbox game out called Fire Blade. It looks like a Helicopter-flight-shooter. Debated on getting it. It's brand new for 25 bucks. Haven't seen any reviews for it, or know anyone who has it yet. I kind of wanted to get it, because like Air Force Delta Storm, it could be a sleeper game. Good game, no hype, just fades away not noticed. Not even Block Buster has it for rent. I was leery because every new game comes out for 54 bucks and this one was brand new for 25. Oh well, we'll see.

ScorpionX
12-21-2002, 11:08 AM
Oh please that game is pathetic, I played it on Gamecube and it was a waste of money. :D

Reclaimer
12-21-2002, 05:25 PM
How is it pathetic? Nobody knows anything about the xbox version.

LynxFX
12-22-2002, 01:29 AM
I bought it a week ago for $20 new at Circuit City. Actually it is a pretty decent game for $20. It isn't anything ground breaking but it has its moments. Controls are pretty easy, graphics are nice, and some of the levels are quite hard. There are mini games you can unlock but I have yet to unlock one.

Graphics: 7 (Only thing I hate is the PS2 smearing when panning side to side)
Sound: 7 (good use of DD5.1)
Gamplay: 7 (pretty straight forward missions so far. Some are quite long)
Overall: 7 (Not worth $50 but for $20 buy it then sell it when you are done.)

Pretty easy eh? :)

Reclaimer
12-22-2002, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by Lynxfx-XBA
I bought it a week ago for $20 new at Circuit City. Actually it is a pretty decent game for $20. It isn't anything ground breaking but it has its moments. Controls are pretty easy, graphics are nice, and some of the levels are quite hard. There are mini games you can unlock but I have yet to unlock one.

Graphics: 7 (Only thing I hate is the PS2 smearing when panning side to side)
Sound: 7 (good use of DD5.1)
Gamplay: 7 (pretty straight forward missions so far. Some are quite long)
Overall: 7 (Not worth $50 but for $20 buy it then sell it when you are done.)

Pretty easy eh? :)

Thank you, that was perfect.