PDA

View Full Version : Halo Difficulties

Pimpn419
11-21-2001, 11:29 PM
Hi guys,

I was just wondering about the different difficulties on Halo. I've about got the game beat on "Easy" and It was just that "Easy". My question Is: If the difficultiy were set higher up would there be more levels, more bad guys, or the bad guys would just be tougher and harder to kill?

-Matt

sinizuh
11-22-2001, 12:17 AM
well, i'm currently on "guilty spark" (follow the index) on Normal and i've died 3 times in a row because there are just too many **** floods!

i would hate to see this chapter on the final difficulty.

b1edjz79
11-22-2001, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by sinizuh
well, i'm currently on "guilty spark" (follow the index) on Normal and i've died 3 times in a row because there are just too many **** floods!

i would hate to see this chapter on the final difficulty. I HAVE BEATON THE GAME THE FLOOD DOES NOT STOP. KEEP GOING DON'T STOP ON THE FIRST LEVEL OF GUILTY SPARK YOU CAN KILL THEM ALL BUT ON THE LIBRARY LEVEL THEY DON'T STOP PICK THE M90 SHOTGUN FOR YOUR WEAPONOF CHOICE KILL THEM FAST TAKE THERE SHELLS AND RUN LIKE **** TO THE LIGHT AT THE END .LOOK FOR THE MONITOR'S BRIGHT BLUE LIGHT TO KEEP YOU ON THE RIGHT PATH .KEEP THE SENTINELS HEALTHY BECUASE YOU WILL NEED THEM FOR HELP .THEY'RE THE MONITOR'S FLYING COMBAT ROBOTS.

b1edjz79
11-22-2001, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Pimpn419
Hi guys,

I was just wondering about the different difficulties on Halo. I've about got the game beat on "Easy" and It was just that "Easy". My question Is: If the difficultiy were set higher up would there be more levels, more bad guys, or the bad guys would just be tougher and harder to kill?

-Matt JUST HARDER TO KILL

xboxlover
11-22-2001, 01:06 PM
Wat is this flood i hear about is it water or aliens or wat.

Chaotic
11-22-2001, 01:11 PM
I started the game on Heroic.

its pretty though, lots and lots of guys and they take many rounds of bullets to kill them.

PaWiS
11-22-2001, 07:34 PM
i beat the game on heroic on coop mode and it was still pretty tough with a friend playin, there are a lot of enemies but it didnt seem like they were infinite cuz me and my friend would wait in area until no more enemies came out and then advance... it is tough but not really that bad, it just gets hard at certain parts where enemies just seem to swarm you from all directions... and then i started to play on legendary and the first level aliens seemed to fight like they were from the near the end of the game from herioc... so im guessin theyre gonna be pretty hard near the end of legendary