PDA

View Full Version : Oddworld

Pimpn419
11-21-2001, 11:46 PM
How many movies are there exactly on Oddworld? I'd ask how many levels but that would get kind of confusing. I'm pretty dang far In the game and the past 6 or 7 times I've beaten a level I've gotten the newspaper pop up at the end of the levels. I was just wondering If I'm about to beat the game and the newspapers after every level are building up for one kick @$$ movie at the end or not? I really love this game...

What are some other good games besides Halo, Oddworld, Fuzion Frenzy, and Cel Damage? Those are the games I've got currently. I took back my 4x4 EVO 3 and got Fuzion Frenzy instead.. 4x4 Is a good game and all.. I just thought Fuzion Frenzy Is funner. I'll still get 4x4 eventually though! Don't say Project Gotham Racing or DOA.. I know those are good, i'm just tryig to decide when I want to get them or even If I want to get them at all...

-Matt

Topconsole
11-27-2001, 10:14 PM
I dont know if your there or not but I think its the last level or kind of like when you collect money for the lulu fund. Except you are saving labor eggs and the last can of Gabbiar. It proabably has five or six levels where you save them. Just like the lulu fund and its five or six levels. But that movie right before you get in the loading docks I thought was pretty cool great graphix!.

Pimpn419
11-27-2001, 10:16 PM
Yeah, I really liked that movie too! Although now I'm really far and pretty sure I'm a couple of levels away from beating the game.

-Matt

batman46st
11-27-2001, 11:21 PM
im on the loading dock as well i think its the last stage cause it has the eggs and stufff... i loved this game ever since the first oddworld on the pc came out.....

Pimpn419
11-29-2001, 06:57 PM
Ok guys... I beat the game! At the end of the "end" movie It says It did good.. blah blah blah, but I didn't rescue everyone. Then It asks me If I want to go back and try to get perfect Quarma and rescue the ones I didn't rescue before. Still with me?

Well, I clicked on the.. "Go back and try to rescue" one and It brought me back to a level I know I didn't rescue someone.. this was the first level though and I let a fuzzle die, but I soon rescued all of the ones I had to and finished the level. It seems I'm going through every level not just the ones I forget to rescue or killed someone In.

Is that how It goes? If I click on the "Go back and try to rescue" icon does that start me all over from the beginning and I have to beat the whole game over again.. or do I just have to do the levels I didn't rescue certain people at?

-Matt

VAN
11-29-2001, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Pimpn419

Is that how It goes? If I click on the "Go back and try to rescue" icon does that start me all over from the beginning and I have to beat the whole game over again.. or do I just have to do the levels I didn't rescue certain people at?

-Matt Yes, you have to replay the entire game. How much replay value would there be if you only had to revist a few levels to resuce pals?
Not much. :) Good luck rescuing them all. It's tough, but not impossible.

thedrisc
11-29-2001, 10:21 PM
this game was soooo much fun. one of the best launch games for xbox. when I let my brother play I had to take the controller away from him because all he would do is walk around and hold down the x button. hehe oooww well

-van

nice picture dude

Pimpn419
12-02-2001, 07:16 PM
Is there a different movie If you rescue all the fuzzles and mudokins.. or a specail movie at the end, or anything special?

-Matt

SciFi
12-02-2001, 08:34 PM
can you tell me how to get past fuel fealds? I have a problem with teh guys with guns on ither side of the bridge...

Pimpn419
12-03-2001, 11:37 AM
I'm not too farmiliar with fuel fealds.. but If you explain the level to me I'm sure I'll remember.

Anyone know If there's a special movie or anything special at the end of the game If you rescue everyone?

-Matt