PDA

View Full Version : Morrowind

Reaper
12-22-2002, 10:30 AM
what up yall. i was just wondering if anybody knows where the lords chain mail, blunt weapon scull crusher, or long sword eltonbrand are located. any help would be greatly thanked.peace :p

Shadow20002
12-22-2002, 01:18 PM
Oh my... ok, i know a thread that will reveal all of this stuffs but is very very very old. The guy who start this post is Jarvis. Try to search in the member's page. Good Luck !!! ;)

TheCovenant
12-22-2002, 01:56 PM
no clue. but i know where you can find the chitin ice blade of the monarch!

very powerfull ice sword.....takes no qwork to get.

i you wanna know, just post. if not......sorry.

PDT816
12-24-2002, 04:42 PM
The Lord's Chain Mail is in a cave under Ebonwhatever that you get to by swimming around the city.

Can't remember where the other stuff is though.

EHWfedPres
12-24-2002, 08:13 PM
The ebony mail you get after the temple quests or imperial legion, i forget which one. and I got the skull crusher so long ago, I forget. just get the strategy guide and you'll never ask questions about morrowind again.

TheCovenant
12-27-2002, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
The ebony mail you get after the temple quests or imperial legion, i forget which one. and I got the skull crusher so long ago, I forget. just get the strategy guide and you'll never ask questions about morrowind again.

the strategy giude is long enough to be a script for the west wing.
and not just one episode, the enire freakin' season!

if you have the time, i recomment the strategy guide, personally however, i never, ever use a strategy guide, especially for an rpg.

and since morrowind is all about exploring and getting lost and finding new worlds, i suggest you go get lost, and maybe even find a better sword (i found the "ice blade of the monarch" when i got lost on a quest! thats why i love that game that much!)