PDA

View Full Version : whats new on halo 2?

_/|*I_Z*|\_
12-22-2002, 05:34 PM
halo was a wicked game news gonna be even better hopefully more gliches there funney!

TheCovenant
12-22-2002, 05:38 PM
that made no sense.

but somewhere in there i read halo, so, ummm, YES! halo wicked, glitches , cheese dopple, sick, fangular , arse.............wet?

Reclaimer
12-24-2002, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by _/|*I_Z*|\_
halo was a wicked game news gonna be even better hopefully more gliches there funney!

Halo2 better wicked engine newer cooler graphics hopefully less glitches and cooler multiplayer and funnier legendary ending.

I hope that helps.

_/|*I_Z*|\_
12-25-2002, 03:38 AM
no MORE GLICHES! there weeeeeeellllllllll funney! i no well louds!u can go throw walls!get banshee's when not suppost to! the funney kaboom worthog cheat thingy! but fighting the hunters is the most funneyest!
watching them helplessly swingin at u then u gotta put them out ur missery **kadump!** 1 hite melee dead to the stomerk! rotflmeao! ooooooo so funney! kaboom **othere hunter shoots u in then back!

o o o o this is funney what i did yeasterdaycapten keys had a sniper and shoot at the hunter, it bounst off the shilde and it a marien in the head and he gos @could u not kill my mariens!@ it was so funneys! i couldent stop laghting for 30 minits! in the end i diyed by a swarded gold dude who come throw thes doors when i sat on the pad and set the triger off lol! **kadump!**

SakapuntaS
12-27-2002, 11:46 PM
i didnt know crack was legal in england

Reclaimer
12-28-2002, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by SakapuntaS
i didnt know crack was legal in england

The funny part was that I translated my last post to crack-nese and he understood it.

LynxFX
12-28-2002, 04:15 PM
LOL I'm in tears over here. :D

PapaSKooT
12-28-2002, 04:40 PM
NEWS FLASH!!!

Dumbing down of America spreads... more at 11

ShannonX
12-28-2002, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by _/|*I_Z*|\_
no MORE GLICHES! there weeeeeeellllllllll funney! i no well louds!u can go throw walls!get banshee's when not suppost to! the funney kaboom worthog cheat thingy! but fighting the hunters is the most funneyest!
watching them helplessly swingin at u then u gotta put them out ur missery **kadump!** 1 hite melee dead to the stomerk! rotflmeao! ooooooo so funney! kaboom **othere hunter shoots u in then back!

o o o o this is funney what i did yeasterdaycapten keys had a sniper and shoot at the hunter, it bounst off the shilde and it a marien in the head and he gos @could u not kill my mariens!@ it was so funneys! i couldent stop laghting for 30 minits! in the end i diyed by a swarded gold dude who come throw thes doors when i sat on the pad and set the triger off lol! **kadump!**

LOL, ninjas post look like normal english compared to you...:D

EHWfedPres
12-29-2002, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by TheCovenant
that made no sense.

but somewhere in there i read halo, so, ummm, YES! halo wicked, glitches , cheese dopple, sick, fangular , arse.............wet?

wrong post there, chief. I dont recall reading any of that nonsence about wet dopple sticks and cheese...although cheese sounds good right now...:D

sphinx
12-30-2002, 05:28 AM
he was speaking hebrew, dont make fun of him, or he just pulled out da cocaine