PDA

View Full Version : Where can i buy a JAPANESE controller????????

Vteck3000
11-22-2001, 12:07 AM
Hi everybody. I was wondering if anyone knew where i could buy a JAPANESE CONTROLLER FOR THE XBOX. I looked on eBay and haven't found anything yet. Does anyone know an online store that imports that kind of stuff ?? Thank you for your time:D

sinizuh
11-22-2001, 12:13 AM
here's the thing... you can't buy it cause xbox isn't out in japan... you have to wait until Feb 22 (i think)

silly children.

anthony_osborn
12-04-2001, 06:49 PM
im pretty sure u can buy it, IN JAPANE.

Twisted J
12-04-2001, 07:03 PM
wheres japane?

MagicChicken
12-06-2001, 10:47 PM
AFAIK : the pelican controller is shaped like the japanese xbox controller

I read it somewhere..

Vteck3000
12-08-2001, 12:33 AM
I have a picture of the Japanese XBOX controller and i compared it with the Pelican controller and it's not at all the same thing. Well if anyone comes across information about the JAPANESE CONTROLLER let me know. I always check on ebay and i find nothing up to know. Probebly in Feb of 2002. :D

MagicChicken
12-08-2001, 09:51 AM
" Pelican Accessories has announced the launch of Trick Controller for Xbox. The controller will include a new feature called "Combo Cheat Feature," which will allow users to save different combinations of moves, sort of like mini macros. The gamepad was also down-sized from the original design and has been outfitted with a full body rubberized grip. Pelican plans to release Trick Controller on November 15th with a suggested retail price of $29.95. Playstation 2 and GameCube versions of "Combo Cheat" enhanced controllers will follow shortly after. Here are the shots of the Xbox Trick Controllers. "

http://www.consolewire.com/news/item.asp?nid=1991

AFAIK the pelican trick controller is similar to the japanese xbox controller exept for the black and white buttons which are located differently on the japanese version