PDA

View Full Version : OMG....GameShark for XBOX !!!



rio2012
12-22-2002, 11:00 PM
OMG guys i actually found it a Gameshark for XBOX!!!!

here is the link:Lik-Sang (http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=87&products_id=1934&)

Also a DVD region X for XBOX too:Lik-Sang (http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=87&products_id=1935&)

Brevity
12-22-2002, 11:36 PM
Nice find, I dont know if I would get it but its nice to know there is one out there.;)

SPARTAN VI
12-22-2002, 11:40 PM
I've heard you can do more damage to your system with GameShark than putting a hammer to it. My friend's have ruined their Gameboys, Playstations, and N64s with GameSharks. But it has been a few years, maybe they've shapened up. I still don't plan on ever buying anything GameShark.

:cool: COOL, it's my 500th post!:cool:

ARONO129
12-22-2002, 11:49 PM
How could the Gameshark ruin a console? I'm not sure how they work. Or does anything third party ruin consoles?

TheCovenant
12-22-2002, 11:49 PM
yuck.

gameshark is for losers.

Professor Kaos
12-23-2002, 12:25 PM
I had one for my PS and it didnt work half the time. I wont be buying this.

VeNoMiZA
12-23-2002, 01:00 PM
ah great if this crap comes out for the xbox that means pikers are coming back when phantasy star comes out :eek: those *******s could freeze you and make u lose all your weapons and stuff i hate them this sux.:(

Duke
12-23-2002, 01:04 PM
I think there's a good chance that you couldn't use the gameshark during XBL.

Of course, I don't have any proof, but I do know that people w/ modchips can't play unless the have a switch.

Seems to me that Microsoft probably would have considered this when building XBL.

Cloud Strife
12-23-2002, 01:22 PM
I was wondering about a Gameshark for Xbox. I don't really need one that bad anyway since I am a hardcore gamer.:)

Shadow20002
12-23-2002, 02:22 PM
Ok, i have saw the news too. There are GameShark coming to Xbox next year, maybe at the end. But one little question: Why do you need a Gameshark ? Well, have unlimit ammo, health, lives, etc.. does'nt take you far in the game. When you buy game, you make sure you will have pleasure with it for more than a month. GameShark Enable = one day. Just because you finish it, unlock everything in a day, you will not find any entertainment in this game. I know, there are some games is extremely hard to pass that you will have to thrown down your controller after been stuck with it for hours, maybe days. But this is the objective of the author. They want to be sure you can't finish it in a day and have fun a least in months. GameShark will ruin every console IMO.



P.S. Some Suggestions When Play For Hard Games ;)

- When you a stuck on a level in few hours, stop playing and play another game to calm you down
- Go to XBA Forums to ask for stategies and tips from others
- Buy a strategy guide of the game (ruin a little bit because content spoilers)

Hope this will help.... :rolleyes:

Cloud Strife
12-23-2002, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Shadow20002
Ok, i have saw the news too. There are GameShark coming to Xbox next year, maybe at the end. But one little question: Why do you need a Gameshark ? Well, have unlimit ammo, health, lives, etc.. does'nt take you far in the game. When you buy game, you make sure you will have pleasure with it for more than a month. GameShark Enable = one day. Just because you finish it, unlock everything in a day, you will not find any entertainment in this game. I know, there are some games is extremely hard to pass that you will have to thrown down your controller after been stuck with it for hours, maybe days. But this is the objective of the author. They want to be sure you can't finish it in a day and have fun a least in months. GameShark will ruin every console IMO.



P.S. Some Suggestions When Play For Hard Games ;)

- When you a stuck on a level in few hours, stop playing and play another game to calm you down
- Go to XBA Forums to ask for stategies and tips from others
- Buy a strategy guide of the game (ruin a little bit because content spoilers)

Hope this will help.... :rolleyes: The game shark is for people who can't play videogames like casual gamers.

EHWfedPres
12-23-2002, 03:00 PM
Gameshark is good and bad...good if you already beat a game, or if its too hard and you want to skip past a part...and it could be bad cause it could makes games get boring alot faster.

Im stuck on 2 missions in Wreckless and they are goddamm impossible, so instead of getting mad, i can unlock all the vehicles and play around with a tank!

but then again, I dont play wreckless anymore...not in a long time...

Cloud Strife
12-23-2002, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
Gameshark is good and bad...good if you already beat a game, or if its too hard and you want to skip past a part...and it could be bad cause it could makes games get boring alot faster.

Im stuck on 2 missions in Wreckless and they are goddamm impossible, so instead of getting mad, i can unlock all the vehicles and play around with a tank!

but then again, I dont play wreckless anymore...not in a long time... You're only on mission two.:o I rented the game when it came out and made it to mssion 8 on both stories.

Steve1987
12-23-2002, 03:32 PM
I think this could be a fake product. There are no links to any information about it and the release date is 01 Jan 1970!!!!!:eek:

There might be a Gameshark coming out, but i would never buy it from that company! :rolleyes:

Cloud Strife
12-23-2002, 05:43 PM
I thought a Gameshark would be bad for Xbox Live. I thought I heard it was a problem with the Dreamcast.

carlbme
12-23-2002, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
The game shark is for people who can't play videogames like casual gamers.

I'm a casual gamer. Yet I would NEVER use something like that. Cheating is just for lame individuals who are not confindent in their skills and/or knowledge on how to pass a level.

Cloud Strife
12-23-2002, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by carlbme


I'm a casual gamer. Yet I would NEVER use something like that. Cheating is just for lame individuals who are not confindent in their skills and/or knowledge on how to pass a level. I meant the casual gamer who can't pick up and play a game will hate it just because they don't know how to play it.

ShannonX
12-23-2002, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
Gameshark is good and bad...good if you already beat a game, or if its too hard and you want to skip past a part...and it could be bad cause it could makes games get boring alot faster.

Im stuck on 2 missions in Wreckless and they are goddamm impossible, so instead of getting mad, i can unlock all the vehicles and play around with a tank!

but then again, I dont play wreckless anymore...not in a long time...


if gameshark let me do a cheat to drive around with no timelimit, i would get wreckless again. =) The game had potential, it just didn't carry through. Oh well.

# 1 Stunner
12-23-2002, 11:34 PM
i think it will be crap this has ruined alot of my systems..

Afro Aura
12-24-2002, 12:41 AM
I would agree with the people who wouldn't buy Gameshark as I'm well pi$$ed off with Dead to Right but I would not use it to get further into the game by cheating all I would do is take a rest and come back and play it a few days later

Then of course I do remember playing PSO and some lame a$$ kids was going around Pking people, these are the real losers because if I've spent my hard earned cash on a game and then cheated all through to complete it in a couple of hours, I just don't see the point

rio2012
12-24-2002, 12:52 AM
Hey, guys didnt they come out with a gameshark for PC ??

spike spiegel
12-24-2002, 02:33 AM
I hate cheating, but after I beat a game it's fun to play around and break some rules. I just don't think I'd spend the money on somthing I don't do much.(rather spend that money on a new game)

Cloud Strife
12-24-2002, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Afro Aura
I would agree with the people who wouldn't buy Gameshark as I'm well pi$$ed off with Dead to Right but I would not use it to get further into the game by cheating all I would do is take a rest and come back and play it a few days later

Then of course I do remember playing PSO and some lame a$$ kids was going around Pking people, these are the real losers because if I've spent my hard earned cash on a game and then cheated all through to complete it in a couple of hours, I just don't see the point They added difficulty levels in the GC and Playstation 2 version.

Insane Jester
12-24-2002, 12:39 PM
Simply CRAP :)