PDA

View Full Version : Woah! Kabuki Warriors isn't the worst game any more!

Xbox Owner
12-23-2002, 01:47 AM
http://www.xboxaddict.com/products/released.php?Product_ID=399

:eek:

Kraft
12-23-2002, 03:10 AM
I would have to say that realistically it is a really close call. Right now the only reason shrek party whatever is lower is because Adam is the only person that has reviewed it. Personally I hope it stays that way because I did play this game a bit for some odd reason, and it does suck. I hated the movie and every game that has used the license has been utter crap.

rio2012
12-23-2002, 09:37 AM
LOL shrek is a peace o crap

Dark Enemy
12-23-2002, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by rio2012
LOL shrek is a peace o crap

Even tho we dont like it the kids are gonna buy it, or even the adults for there children.

P-Rock
12-23-2002, 11:36 AM
I could really care less.

Stifler
12-23-2002, 11:59 AM
I think Pulse Racer will be the worst game for Xbox. It's been getting generous 1/10's everywhere...

Cloud Strife
12-23-2002, 12:23 PM
Jaleco is wasting their time releasing that game. I would have rather had them translate Castle of Shigikami to the U.S. because it would be nice to have a vertical 2-D shooter on Xbox.;)

J Dub
12-23-2002, 12:39 PM
Actually the worst game ever, according to IGN is Crime Patrol 2: Drug Wars. It actually got a score of 1.0 OUCH! Anyways, it's locked, but here's the link for all you Insiders.

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/365/365737p1.html

The next lowest is Nickelodeon Party Blast with a 1.1 LOL! Here's its link.

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/375/375015p1.html

Cloud Strife
12-23-2002, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by J Dub
Actually the worst game ever, according to IGN is Crime Patrol 2: Drug Wars. It actually got a score of 1.0 OUCH! Anyways, it's locked, but here's the link for all you Insiders.

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/365/365737p1.html

The next lowest is Nickelodeon Party Blast with a 1.1 LOL! Here's its link.

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/375/375015p1.html I thought that wan't really a game and it was an interactive movie like Dragon's Lair.

evil xbox king
12-23-2002, 06:10 PM
OAXM gave Gravity Games: Street. Vert. Dirt. a 0.8/10

EDIT: 300th post!

Cloud Strife
12-23-2002, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by evil xbox king
OAXM gave Gravity Games: Street. Vert. Dirt. a 0.8/10

EDIT: 300th post! I can see why Midway canceled the GC version. They should have canceled the Xbox version also.

EHWfedPres
12-23-2002, 06:44 PM
Well when people rate a game bad, its usually because they dont like it, it dosent mean its a bad game...sometimes it is, but when theres always games that everyone loves and i think just suck total di/ck, like playstation 2 games...:rolleyes: :o

Cloud Strife
12-23-2002, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
Well when people rate a game bad, its usually because they dont like it, it dosent mean its a bad game...sometimes it is, but when theres always games that everyone loves and i think just suck total di/ck, like playstation 2 games...:rolleyes: :o I think your right about that. I liked the games Azurik, Nightcaster, Kakuto Chojin, etc. while hating games like GTA 3, Gran Turismo 3, Twisted Metal Black, and NBA Street.

EHWfedPres
12-23-2002, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
I think your right about that. I liked the games Azurik, Nightcaster, Kakuto Chojin, etc. while hating games like GTA 3, Gran Turismo 3, Twisted Metal Black, and NBA Street.

but you see, im yet to find a ps2 exclusive game that I like even a little bit...GTA3 was ok but got boring too quickly, which means Vice City is boring because that GTA3 in a different place only, and red faction on the ps2 is crap compared to online play on the pc...and rf2 just sucks, period.

Cloud Strife
12-23-2002, 07:03 PM

but you see, im yet to find a ps2 exclusive game that I like even a little bit...GTA3 was ok but got boring too quickly, which means Vice City is boring because that GTA3 in a different place only, and red faction on the ps2 is crap compared to online play on the pc...and rf2 just sucks, period. Finally someone agrees with me. I thought Red Faction 1 and 2 both sucked. I couldn't believe how Sony fanboys were claiming it was better than Halo. I also see Final Fantasy X as overrated. The series has gone down hill since the 7th one.

EHWfedPres
12-23-2002, 07:20 PM
There is no FPS game that looks as good or plays as good and as deep as Halo. People say Timesplitters 2 was better than Halo...i played it and boy does it look like a pile of dog crap...n64 graphics all the way, blurred textures that look like solid colors, etc. Weapons suck and the spring on the aiming is terrible. Theres basically no depth to the game either, but the map maker is quite nifty.

RF2 sucks so bad, theres no more geo-mod in multiplayer! They said it was enhanced...since when is enhanced a synonym of removed? :rolleyes: :mad:

Cloud Strife
12-23-2002, 07:22 PM
There is no FPS game that looks as good or plays as good and as deep as Halo. People say Timesplitters 2 was better than Halo...i played it and boy does it look like a pile of dog crap...n64 graphics all the way, blurred textures that look like solid colors, etc. Weapons suck and the spring on the aiming is terrible. Theres basically no depth to the game either, but the map maker is quite nifty.

RF2 sucks so bad, theres no more geo-mod in multiplayer! They said it was enhanced...since when is enhanced a synonym of removed? :rolleyes: :mad: Since sveral of Free Radical's members worked for Rare originally, maybe they ported the graphics engine of Goldeneye and Perfect Dark.

EHWfedPres
12-23-2002, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
Since sveral of Free Radical's members worked for Rare originally, maybe they ported the graphics engine of Goldeneye and Perfect Dark.

theres another game that I think is way overrated...Goldeneye. I cant stand that game.

Cloud Strife
12-23-2002, 07:36 PM

theres another game that I think is way overrated...Goldeneye. I cant stand that game. I guess we are finally agreeing on everything today. I thought that game sucked. I would constantly tell people back in 1997 that they were wasting there money buying N64's just for Goldeneye. They told me a few years ago that I was right.;)
Goldeneye was overrated and absolutely terrible. What did you think of Zelda OT?

l Maximus l
12-23-2002, 08:12 PM
lol

Shrek Party may be a bad game, but, nothing will ever carry the same bad game reputation than that of Kabuki Warriors! I don't care if the old-school Frogger came out for the XBox...lol

# 1 Stunner
12-23-2002, 10:29 PM
ive been blessed with the fait of not being able to play kabuki warrors and shrek and im glad THANK YOU VERY MUCH...:D

Cloud Strife
12-24-2002, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by # 1 Stunner
ive been blessed with the fait of not being able to play kabuki warrors and shrek and im glad THANK YOU VERY MUCH...:D What's the problem about playing Shrek Party and Kabuki Warriors. I know someone who likes those games. I haven't played them though.;)

evil xbox king
12-24-2002, 11:43 PM
Expanding on my post about Gravity Games getting 0.8/10, the master code is 'lotacrap'. How ironic....and I'm not joking either, it was in the latest OAXM mag.

EHW is right as far as the ratings showing personal opinions rather than if the game is truly good or not. Believe it or not there have been a few high scores for WWE Raw. What an awful, awful game that was...

Cloud Strife
12-27-2002, 05:36 AM
I even saw some good scores for Azurik and I agree with them. The game was good but no one wanted to give it a chance. I liked it much better then Zelda Ocarina of Time for N64.