PDA

View Full Version : Fable 2004?

thedrisc
12-23-2002, 11:04 AM
EB has Fable for preorder on their site but it is listed for 1/14/2004. You guys know EB always lists stuff coming out months before its actual date. So does this mean mid 2004?

RudedogX
12-23-2002, 11:08 AM
Considering the game was supposed to come out sometime this x-mas about june this year, and then later, it was for middle of 2003, I wouldn't worry about it until it was closer to the date. A year away could mean it gets done faster, or takes that much longer.

Dark Enemy
12-23-2002, 11:37 AM
ive been hearing alot about this game what is it about, is it an rpg like final fantasy or is it different. i personally dont like rpg's but i might get it for my little bro.

Cloud Strife
12-23-2002, 12:32 PM
It wouldn't surprise me one bit. Peter M. likes to take his time when he makes his games.

RudedogX
12-23-2002, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by PublicEnemy2k3
ive been hearing alot about this game what is it about, is it an rpg like final fantasy or is it different. i personally dont like rpg's but i might get it for my little bro.
From my understanding, this is an RPG where you fill the role of the character in the fact that if you sleep and don't shave, you will grow a beard, you stay inside, you become pale, you go outside, you wrinkle more with age. You start out as a little kid and learn things as you go and grow older. You basically can have a family or anything you want. This RPG is supposed to be the most agressive RPG ever made in that if you cut some kid and come back to the town 10/15 yrs later, he'll remember you and have a scar where you cut him. Either way, I think this game is one that I will almost have to check out.

Shadow20002
12-23-2002, 12:58 PM
Ok, check the official site for more infos about this game.

www.bigbluebox.com

P.S. From what i have readed in their forums, they say that Fable will ship between October 21 to January 1 2003. No later than that. Which why Xbox site show Winter 2003. ;)

EHWfedPres
12-23-2002, 02:02 PM
Nobody knows the release date, so stop spreading rumors and wait, cause you're going ot have to in the long run.

Dark Enemy
12-23-2002, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by rudedogX

From my understanding, this is an RPG where you fill the role of the character in the fact that if you sleep and don't shave, you will grow a beard, you stay inside, you become pale, you go outside, you wrinkle more with age. You start out as a little kid and learn things as you go and grow older. You basically can have a family or anything you want. This RPG is supposed to be the most agressive RPG ever made in that if you cut some kid and come back to the town 10/15 yrs later, he'll remember you and have a scar where you cut him. Either way, I think this game is one that I will almost have to check out.

Damn this game sounds interesting im gonna have to check it out.

MerimacHamwich
12-23-2002, 03:08 PM
The game should be amazing. However, I woulnd't doubt it if it didn't come out 'till 2004. The guy behind it, Peter Molyneux, is famous for delaying titles, but also famous for amazing titles.

carlbme
12-23-2002, 05:32 PM
I've actually lost interest in this game. It seems as if no one really knows exactly what the point of this game is. They just state the same thing over and over about how your character can develop. I'll admin I like the sound if it but I will not purchase a game if all you do is evolve your character with no other plot or anything.

I'm tired of hearing the same stuff since before the Xbox launch. It's about time they actually tell you at least part of the plot. IF it even has one.

Zen
12-23-2002, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by carlbme
I've actually lost interest in this game. It seems as if no one really knows exactly what the point of this game is. They just state the same thing over and over about how your character can develop. I'll admin I like the sound if it but I will not purchase a game if all you do is evolve your character with no other plot or anything.

I'm tired of hearing the same stuff since before the Xbox launch. It's about time they actually tell you at least part of the plot. IF it even has one.

All RPG's have the same plot... Root out the evil. your usually some stupid kid ousted from society and ultimately its up to you to save the world... this one says you MAKE YOUR OWN STORY, AND YOUR OWN PLOT

this one, lets you go the way of rooting out the good and just as well...

MerimacHamwich
12-24-2002, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by carlbme

I highly suggest you go to the Big Blue Box forums. WWW.BIGBLUEBOX.CO.UK There is tons of info about this game. Much, much more has been revealed than just the fact that your character evolves. Check out the forums, the developers are the Admins.

spike spiegel
12-24-2002, 02:24 AM
Well duh, this is Peter moleniex(ok i know that's not how to spell his name)