PDA

View Full Version : Riding Spirits for XBox?

Sinner750
12-23-2002, 02:42 PM
I was browsing through a couple of my moto mags the other day and saw an ad for Riding Spirits. It is available for PS2, anybody know if there are plans for an Xbox version?

PhantomX
12-25-2002, 10:50 AM
Dont know Sinner never heard of it.

Marc_01
12-29-2002, 10:48 AM
I seriously doubt the xbox will ever get a serious motocross game.
Even though the motocross madness series was published by microsoft and was voted game of the year and had a BIG online following.

Motorcycle/4 wheeler games in general are not accepted by the public right off hand. If you went to a mall and you asked 10 people would they rather play Unreal or motocross madness 3, most would say Unreal. Its like more people get into motorcycle games once they play them, but are not to motivated and excited right off.

MotoGP is doing excellient online with racing teams and events held every week. Only has 11 tracks and its doing great. Now if microsoft got rainbow back on motocross madness 3, produced it and released armidilo (track editing software, PC), as well as have the option to build your track on the pc and burn a couple to a disk and load them on your xbox, that would be sick. Or have a server deticated to the tracks. That would be a xbox title that would last for years.

I think mcm2 is around 4 years old? And people are still online playing and building tracks, its insane.

whoa, little rant there, sorry. get fired up about mx games.