PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Ball Z Game for XBOX

hybrid
11-22-2001, 01:07 AM
Dragon Ball Z .....FOR XBOX
hi im kenyon and i think the xbox needs to make a Dragon Ball Z

Game!

it is very hard to find a Dragon Ball Z game and if you do it's for some old game that's not in style any more andthe language is in japan or chinese

but now that we have the new xbox ,the game will rule I mean every one after school goes home to watch Dragon Ball Z
this game will have to look like Halo and be able to move like the people in Dead or Alive 3 you know 3-D NO MORE SPLIT SCREEN WERE IF YOU GO BACK TO FAR YOU CANT SEE THE OTHER PERSON LIKE WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD A dbz GAME OF THE NET FOR THE COMUTER

I HAVE EVEN BEEN SENDIND LETTERS TO DIFFERENT GAME DISIGNERS THIS IS THE LETTERXBOX

Dear
My name is Kenyon and i want to let you know that me and about a millon other game players have seen the Dragon Ball Z cartoons on Tv and that is one of the best cartoons in the world now what suggest is a Dragon Ball Z game for the new game XBOX there are Dragon Ball Z games for PC,Nintendo,Play Station, and I hear there will be one for the Game Boy Advanced me and a millon others will love to have a Dragon Ball Z game for the XBOX I KNOW THIS GAME WILL BE A HIT , A VERY BIG SELLER a fighting game i have differnt emails on how this game needs to be made this game must be 3-D and have the mobility the players have on Dead or Alive 3 the people must have super powers like the ones on the cartoon this game must fill like we are really there fighting there is so much more but i will fill you in and try watching the Dragon Ball Z cartoon and you will see what we want, all that fast action fighting this is a game i will be glad to buy and i will be more then willing to be a tester for this game thank you

Twisted J
11-23-2001, 12:21 PM
mmmmmmmmm dbz for xbox SOUNDS GOOOOOOOOOOOODDD

Sachile_
11-23-2001, 12:38 PM
Ahhh God no!! DBZ bad!!! well i dont need to worry DBZ is looonnngg dead! haha

AFI_PHOENIX
12-15-2001, 12:21 AM
SACHILE UR A FREAKIN IDIOT

IN FACT DBZ IS GETTING MORE POPULAR BY THE DAY

SO I RECCOMEND U SHUT UR MOUTH AND LEARN THE FACTS

Snoopy7548
12-15-2001, 08:42 AM
there were dbz games on the psx, and they sucked badly, only a few people would buy it if it was on the xbox, any anyway, dragonballz sucks, its just a little 9 year olds cartoon

monkeyman
12-15-2001, 01:18 PM
no way everyone hates dbz no one in my school likes it unless your a geek or an outcast loser if you like dbz at my school you get the crap beat outta you no one likes dbz anymore i think its a stupid idea i hate dbz its a lil kids show

Markus_Kalarkus
01-04-2002, 09:54 PM
i dont think so they shouldn't waste thier time. they have better games 2 make like mk n stuff;)

VideoGameSage
01-15-2002, 02:04 PM
I hope Dragonball Z comes to the Xbox because I am a huge fan of the series and I think a DBZ rpg game would be a big hit.

bigguy316
01-15-2002, 10:03 PM
Playstation was not the only console that had DBZ games, the supernitendo had like 5 of them.:cool: :)

GokuX
01-15-2002, 10:39 PM
I think that only way a DBZ fighting game wouldn't stink, would be if it was made by Capcom in the same style as Marvel vs Capcom 2. But that'll never happen.

y2kash_14
01-20-2002, 07:41 PM
If only they made a Ranma 1/2 game, now thats a good Xbox Anime game. Ranma is my favorite Anime and the only games that ever came out for it was in Japan. I want some Ranma

bigguy316
01-26-2002, 08:21 PM
I FOUND SOMETHING BUT MISPLACED THE LINK DRAGON BALL Z IS COMING TO ALL NEXT-GEN PLATFORMS IT SAID SOMETHING ABOUT PS2 BEING A CARD GAME OFDBZ , AND GAMECUBE VERSION BEING A ROLEPLAYING TYPE ADN WELL THERE WASN'T MUCH INFO FOR THE X-BOX VERSION COMING OUT. BUT IT WILL.

I'LL LOOK FOR THE LINK MEANWHILE FEAST YOUR EYES ON THIS
http://www.geocities.com/gojcajsob/wwfonline21.jpg

GRAVEDIGGER
02-05-2002, 08:51 PM
I partially agree with Hybrid, but i also agree with Goku X, Hybrid is right in a sense that DBZ is a great Toon, but like someone said it sometimes seems to be a lil' behind the times. Then again as Goku X said, the only way DBZ wouldnt suck would be if it was developed by Capcom..even if its not in good ol XBOX 'vamped 2-D
it would move at great speeds and have the looks of the Street Fighter EX series(and thats not a bad thing)

So basicly haveing this game come to the XBOX might not be a bad idea. Either way this was a rather interesting post Hybrid.

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad:

AFI_PHOENIX
02-16-2002, 08:16 PM
XBOX SUX PS2 ALL THE WAY

AND THEY HAVE ANOUNCED A DBZ GAME FOR PS2

Sabomnim
02-17-2002, 07:09 AM
i say they should definately make one
although im not a fan of the show, the whole fighting style would make an awesome video game
if it is a fighter
its be like doa3 with the ability to fly and shoot blasts
thats make it alot of fun
and it being a cartoon im sure theres plenty of charaters and level designs, leaving more things to unlock

also its gonna be multi plat
all 3 are getting it, not just ps2

AcidJazz
02-17-2002, 11:14 AM
dbz sucks @ss