PDA

View Full Version : Time Splitters 2

scarecrow kfj
12-23-2002, 06:08 PM
Does any one know of a place that you can share custom maps or get ideas from to make new ones? Or does anyone know of a way to get more mem space to create a bigger map?

oddboy
12-23-2002, 06:25 PM
no :) :) :) :) :)

Cloud Strife
12-23-2002, 06:37 PM
No. I didn't like the demo very much.

scarecrow kfj
12-23-2002, 06:41 PM
Yeah the demo didnt do much for the game. The best thing about the game is its multi player and map maker. Storey is ok and has its moments but the map editor and mp are the reasons to get the game. I had the first one on P2 and now have the second on the box. Just with the harddrive I fig we would be able to use more space bt we atre not able to

oddboy
12-23-2002, 11:50 PM
yea the map maker is pretty cool, i made a map and i didnt know it would turn out too well but it did. I like em big and dark. That doesn't sound rite.;)

spike spiegel
12-24-2002, 02:09 AM
Frankly with live out and games like Halo, Ureal Campionship, and Ghost Recon, I wouldn't waist my money on a game like that.(unless you don't have live that it)

AAnyways no I Haven't.

scarecrow kfj
12-24-2002, 08:07 AM
LMAO TS2 is better than both UC and GR. I have both and sold both. UC when playing Multi Player would skip and a sht load of lag GR was just plain ***. I dont know anyone who liked either of those games. I have MA for online but when a bunch of friends and I just want to shoot it out this is te game to play. Hell the graphics are a whole lot better than GR....... Oh and Halo is nice but on MP there isnt any ai and well sometimes its fun to have more than one or two people to have to shoot. So dont hate on a game because you dont have it.

oddboy
12-24-2002, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by scarecrow kfj
LMAO TS2 is better than both UC and GR. I have both and sold both. UC when playing Multi Player would skip and a sht load of lag GR was just plain ***. I dont know anyone who liked either of those games. I have MA for online but when a bunch of friends and I just want to shoot it out this is te game to play. Hell the graphics are a whole lot better than GR....... Oh and Halo is nice but on MP there isnt any ai and well sometimes its fun to have more than one or two people to have to shoot. So dont hate on a game because you dont have it.

I thought I the story mode was too short, some of those games where you win those trophies were too irritating, like the games where you throw bricks at the windows. The multiplayer gets boring after while. I like playing multi with just detonators and blow the **** out of people.

spike spiegel
12-26-2002, 01:31 PM
Ok, the main resons I didn't like the game are the following; the control for moving the gun around felt really wierd, it wasn't online capable, the graphics weren't all that great, and the AI was pretty shappy too.

Further more the main reason to like the game is supposed to be the ability to great your own maps, but if it's not online I fail to see the fun in that.

"but that's just my opinion, I could be wrong"