PDA

View Full Version : I don't have a problem similar to Lightwave's

E Nomini Patri
12-24-2002, 10:00 PM
In honor of my first post here at XBA (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4350, I thought I'd post this here. It's been a good one year here, and I expect to stay another. In my stay, I've met tons of people, found help for problems, and had a good time at other's expense :) I didn't play GTA today though, I played Ghost Recon on LIVE. I think I'll more than likely get Unreal Championship. If not, I have a 50 with its name on it. Thanks for the good times people! Lets all stay until Halo 2, then we have an excuse to leave temporarily ;) Merry Christmas, I'm about to go look at Christmas lights and open presents so...later!

DIGITAL
12-24-2002, 10:55 PM
Merry Christmas!:)

Cloud Strife
12-27-2002, 05:43 AM
I use to do the same thing when people would ask me if they should buy a Playstation 2 or Xbox. Since I am a Big Xbox fan, I would tell anyone about all the accessories they needed if they wanted a Playstation 2.

Everyone at my old High School thought I worked for Microsoft because I would carry a folder full of Xbox info about every game. I also had a sheet of paper telling people what Xbox games to look into.:D